Suggest a replacement for Fortexorcist

I can't quite put my finger on why I want to replace Fortexorcist so badly but I do. I have seen the author mention he would not be updating it any time soon. At this point, I only use it for the cooldown timers. I'd love to hear suggestions for addons to replace it with.

15+ Year Old Account
    PowerAuras is a popular choice. TellMeWhen is another.

If you're using it for the cooldown bar only, CoolLine is your best replacement.

Or if you are using it for the duration timer - then NeedToKnow is a good option, though to note it does require everything added manually.
    Not something that works "out of the box".

Power Auras for CD timers.
    thing is great. you can set it up to do just about everything, and it's completly customizable to however and whatever you want it to do. Class buffs, debuffs, Proc timers. etc....... everything really.

If you want a Spell timer etc... i love 'Spell Priority'
    my alt is an Afflic lock. and i HATEd having more timers on screen to watch.
    this addon gives you a resizable, moveable window that shows the Icon of what spell to put up next. no timers to watch, you'll See UA button appear when it's time to refresh it, SB when all dots are up, etc......
    it comes preloaded for Locks, Hunters and Mages. but with WowLua you make a file for any class.

Sounds like I need to try PowerAuras again. It gets a lot of pub and I even 'tried' it out a little while back. But it was one of those addons that just didn't make sense to me when I opened up the config options. You know how some config screens make perfect sense and others don't? Anyway, I'll gladly try PowerAuras again. Anyone have a PowerAuras for Dummies link to help get me jump started?

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    chipstone, just search - there's a couple of very good Power Auras threads on this forum.

Deleted
    I'm sure i could do it if i tried, but it would probably take alot of fiddling, how exactly would i use powerauras to show when a DoT comes off or a CD is back up?
    I use powerauras classic btw
    -Tim.

Deleted
    There's SexyCooldown and Filger aswell (:
    - But keep in mind that Filger is not a "line" but icons appearing on the screen

Without giving specific instructions regarding powerauras, you would need to enter the name of the debuff the dot creates, ensuring that the right unit (target etc) is selected.
    And use the invert condition, so ensuring that the notification is triggered when the requirement is not present (aka dot fallen off).