Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Admiral Hazard View Post
    Druids---> Guardian of Cenarius
    Paladin---> Crusader
    Shaman----> The Astral Walker ?
    Mage----> The Magic Seeker (kinda hard to do now)
    ^ The Magic Seeker on my mage
    Must stand in fire ............... Fire GOOD

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by pickley View Post
    Personally i think "Of the Nightfall" is a great Spriest title.
    Or death knight.

Yeah, some classes do seem to prefer certain titles. There's for example a huge amount of Crusader pallies out there.

10+ Year Old Account
    Flame keeper for elemental shamans is beast too

the Patient would've been really fitting for paladins pre-BC... or even pre-3.0.2

Quote Originally Posted by TIMTIMf3 View Post
    I'm a paladin, using "of the Shattered Sun" and I think that fit, since it's a blood elf faction
    Except that it's not.

The Shattered Sun Offensive is, quote, "the culmination of a plea for unity between the draenei priests of the Aldor and the blood elf wizards of the Scryers".

It is in no way blood elf exclusive.

EDIT: I use "Guardian of Cenarius" on my druid, I love it so much. When I learned about it prior to the release of achievements, I spent all my time on WoW farming Cenarion Circle rep, since I already had the Cenarion Expedition. I was very proud to bear the title the moment the patch came out.

At some point in the future I plan to get "of the Nightfall" on my warlock, and "Crusader/Argent Champion" on my Paladin. I would've liked "Blood Guard" back in the day.
    Last edited by LRCollier; 2010-08-06 at 06:45 AM.

PM Signature Requests: Closed / Queue: 0 / My Work! / Tutorial!

My priest is '...the Undying' and my mage is 'Loremaster', the two titles I have that fit best My mage was '..the Diplomat' for a long time, but that wasn't because of her class, it was because of how I am (and her being my main, representing me).

I have 'the Hallowed' on my pally, which works well for either Pallies or Priests and it doesn't seem as overused as "Crusader" or "Argent Champion"

I actually had an argument with my friend about its appropriateness as such before I finally realized that he didn't know the difference between "Hallowed" and "Hollow"
    Last edited by Rukari; 2010-08-06 at 06:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicholaes View Post
    death knights with Bloodsail Admiral
    mhmmmm way too many

I dont understand why Paladins think the Crusader title is for them, a Paladin has nothing to do with being a crusader.

Deus Vult.
    Last edited by ParanoiD84; 2010-08-06 at 06:59 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ParanoiD84 View Post
    I dont understand why Paladins think the Crusader title is for them, a Paladin has nothing to do with being a crusader. I have the title on my Warrior.

Deus Vult.
    Except for the whole 'righteous crusader fighting against evil wherever it might be found'? Yeah, apart from that they have absolutely nothing to do with the title.

Well ofcourse a lot of DK's go for Bloodsail admiral, they didn't have to go through Booty Bay or Ratchet to quest, so it's less work for them.. plus their increased survival rate <.>

I like of the Nightfall on my Lock when I'm Affliction, Flame Warden when I'm destro, but the Undying and Loremaster are nice too.

I on my warrior use 'of the Shattered Sun' title, and I would not replace it for any current title.

I used to use 'the Hallowed' before.

I am not a native english speaker. Apologies for grammatical and spelling errors.

I like The Insane on my Warlock

Quote Originally Posted by Lokann View Post
    Except for the whole 'righteous crusader fighting against evil wherever it might be found'? Yeah, apart from that they have absolutely nothing to do with the title.
    True, tho i have even got wispers from paladins on my warrior asking why the hell i have The Crusader title on a warrior lol.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ParanoiD84 View Post
    True, tho i have even got wispers from paladins on my warrior asking why the hell i have The Crusader title on a warrior lol.
    Yeah, that's kinda uncalled for, I mean it's your choice eventually. Plus there are a load of normal soldiers in the Argent Crusade, not everyone can be a pally.

I like to use that title on my warrior myself, but my sister always changes it to Scout just to pester me. "But you can't get that title anymore!" Yeah, and it's utterly stupid on a warrior too. :P

Haha yeah, got Bloodsail Admiral on my DK main.

I Love my "The Exalted" title on my paladin, hes such a peacekeeper.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by LRCollier View Post
    Except that it's not.

It is in no way blood elf exclusive.
    I knew someone would be anal enough to 'correct' him. It has a heavy belf presence and is all about reclaiming the Sunwell, just let some things slide.

Yeah I like titles that fit with class style. Anything to do with the Light is great for paladins and priests, anything to do with nature, balance or mysticism is great for druids and shamans, and titles like 'of the Nightfall' are great for the more 'noire' classes (kitty dps, Locks, Spriests, DKs etc).

Seeing things like orc warriors with 'Guardian of Cenarius' pisses me off. >_<'

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Baiyn View Post
    Seeing things like orc warriors with 'Guardian of Cenarius' pisses me off. >_<'
    You just gave me a new goal with my warrior! :P