Page 2 of 33 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    I assume it has todo with them been above mortals embarrassment about their bodies.

Quote Originally Posted by Annesh View Post
    As an aggressively nerdy gaming/fantasy dork of many years, I may have developed a fetish for dragons.

Nothing too crazy, but I'm having a dragon suit made that I'm going to insist my sexual partners wear.

If I ever have one.
    I salute you sir.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Side View Post
    Rule 3: The main heros hair can and will defy gravity
    That's anime, not fantasy.
    It's could've and would've. Not could of and would of. Not sure when "of" started meaning "have," but everyone who thinks it does needs to go back to school.

It's the MMO Law of Female Armor:

"Armor Protection Ratings are inversely proportional to how much of the female body it covers."

And they must have a really good armor

No, no, no, it's the other way around. What's with whores dressing like the Dragon Aspects? After all, they did come first.

Or is this like the chicken and the egg scenario? Which came first, whores or the Dragon Aspects?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kio View Post
    That's anime, not fantasy.
    Rhonin.

Given that the Aspects are known to have multiple mates (consorts), I'm not sure the whore-factor can come as a surprise.
    Still waiting on the skillscore addon ...

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Garekh View Post
    No, no, no, it's the other way around. What's with whores dressing like the Dragon Aspects? After all, they did come first.

Or is this like the chicken and the egg scenario? Which came first, whores or the Dragon Aspects?
    Well, soliciting is the oldest profession

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't question it, just enjoy it.
    I reported lamb of log twice, once for having a slow car and once for trolling.

My guess is that they were originally like this, but if anyone dare tell them they look like whores they'll probably end up getting their face melted. I'm not gonna argue though. Having hot dragons in mortal form "commanding" me is just fine

10+ Year Old Account
    "Sneezed on him"? Would you rather have your pretty little thing, Bolvar, come back as an abominated stitched-together heap of rotting flesh? Or if the reanimation of him failed (as he's a paladin), have him spread disease as a rotting corpse laying on the ground, effectively making Angrathar an unearthed graveyard? (Yeh yeh, I know good ol' Arthas took him along, but you get my point, and the above still applies to the rest of the dead at Angrathar.)

I'd be pretty damn happy she "sneezed" on him, if I were you.

About the clothing thing. First of, we all know that sex sells. And Blizzard knows this, just like any other company. Next, I'm fairly sure it's more fun to animate them lightly clad, than covered in layers of clothing..

From a lore-point-of-view, I doubt the Dragons care much for clothing. It is a thing reserved for the mortal races. They don't wear it, in their dragon form, so I guess they prefer having as little "rags" while in human form, simply because they may think of them as "being in the way"..
    Sometimes I will log out in Roleplaying gear, so if my stats in the image below, seem ridicoulously low, then that's probably the reason.
    Quote Originally Posted by Martyn 470 View Post
    this banhammers gonna hit harder than puberty will hit justin bieber

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Annesh View Post
    Why would all-powerful dragon deities need to make their human forms attractive to the teeming wormy mortal masses?

I'm sure their dragon forms are unspeakably hot to other dragons, who are the only creatures they'd be interested in attracting.

Then again, that Bolvar sure is a cutie. Or was, before that red dragon bimbo sneezed on him and half the alliance heroes.

Stupid red dragons.

What was I talking about?
    Because they are -female- dragon aspects?

They want to show off because they know you can't have it and if you try you'll get your head lobbed off. Teasing bitches...

10+ Year Old Account
    It is to win the support of the mortal races. And everyone enjoys dragon mounts.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by micvampir View Post
    oh god
    Whoa, nice avatar!

Anyhow, you know it to be true.

Quote Originally Posted by Garekh View Post

Angelina Jolie.

Deleted
    The average whore wears panties and that's it, at least that's the case here in Amsterdam. Ysera has long pants, some kind of armoured tanktop, shoulders pads and massive gauntlets. The only thing that's bare out of the norm is her belly! These are dragons, they're used to being naked, clothing probably feels restrictive for them.

10+ Year Old Account
    the only thing that is disappointing is that ysera is wearing stockings under the armor like sylvanas does, WHY????????? why couldn't she look beautiful just like alexstrasza?

"King Varian, you wish to make war on my people!? You shall have your war, human. You will see the fury of the Horde rage through your cities. You will see your throne split in two! This I swear!" -Thrall, patch 4.2.0

Quote Originally Posted by Lokann View Post
    The Deathwing mortal form we've seen so far is a placeholder. In the retail version he'll be wearing thongs and a feather boa and whisper "Hello sailor" to random players.
    oh god please no

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lokann View Post
    The Deathwing mortal form we've seen so far is a placeholder. In the retail version he'll be wearing thongs and a feather boa and whisper "Hello sailor" to random players.
    *Points at sig*

Rule 34 of The Dragon Aspects... ahem