Help out a disgruntled pvper!

Note: this is only for battlegrounds. Arena is absolutely out of the question for me

Let me start out this post by saying I used to love pvping as a rogue in tbc until I developed nerve damage in my hands making keybinding very difficult (I've learned to click as well as I can; I know it is noobish but I simply do not have the money to shell out for a special gaming mouse with many buttons)

Please don't flame me for clicking and keyboard turning...I know it is bad and I truly play to the best of my ability given the circumstances.

ANYWAY: I want to enjoy pvp again but as it is I simply cannot enjoy my rogue in battlegrounds given the way things are for me.

I want to roll a healer but was curious which class would work well for me without too many keybindings if there is even such a thing. I've been forcing myself away from a huge chunk of the game and would love to enjoy it again but I simply don't know much about the classes anymore.

Any suggestion on a healer to play in battlegrounds or just tips in general would be greatly appreciated and PLEASE don't flame me!

resto druid... as long as you dont 1v1 it should be a faceroll

Deleted
    I'd really go with a holy paladin or a druid, both can be pretty effective even with little keybinds. Paladin especially.