And now for something completely different.

So I have this idea about an rp event! It starts back in the past, during this time each race were handed chins of power, two went to the elves both High and Night elves, three went to the Dwarves from Ironforge, Wildhammers and Dark Iron. And seven went to the human kings of all human nations. However, one more chin was made which held the most power and the ability to control them all! This chin was given to Deathwing. With this chin Deathwing gathered a dark army to raid the world of Azeroth.
    So a remaining guild of elves, dwarves and humans (some of the best raiders) gathered and were under the leadership of King Laine with his son Varian Wyrnn as second in command. They marched to the Burning Steppes, Deathwing certainly was powerfull and he killed Laine and in his anger Varian picked up his father's blade and cut the chin off Deathwing's face. He dragged the chin with him to Blackrock mountain but when the peaceloving git Malfurion told him to throw the chin into the fire he refused. Years later Varian died in an ambush and the chin was lost for a while untill a dark creature by the name of Sylvanas found it and her soul became consumed by it, but at a certain moment the chin abandoned her just later to be found by a gnome named Gilbo Gaggins.

Many years later Gilbo's nephew gains the chin as a heirloom just later to be told be a wizard who's always late to destroy it in Mount Blackrock and that there's a nice quest reward for it.
    So the Grodo Gaggins (Nephew of Giblo) wispered his friend Gamwise Samgee to heal him on his way to Darnassus where the mage would've gathered a council, while on the way they meet two gnome rogues Perry and Mippin during their travel they're being stalked by Death Knights and meet a human hunter by the name of Bolvar Wyrnn who gives them swords! Afterwards they get tired of being chased by the Death Knights and Bolvar wispers his Night Elf girlfriend who arrives on a white horse and portals them to Darnassus there they form a raid of nine people which is going to attack Upper blackrock spire. It contains our four before mentioned gnomes, the mage who is always late, a dwarf warrior, a human paladin from Stormwind which is also the son of the steward of Stormwind, a high elf hunter and of course Bolvar Wyrnn the hunter! They continue travelling take the boat from Theramore to Menethil, they wander through a swamp and then enter the cold mountains of Khaz Modan, however they're far too cold so they decide to go through an old dwarven tunnel system which has become an underground market for Goblins, the party did forget that Gnomes and Goblins hate eachother. When the goblins notice the chin they try and kill the raid to loot the chin and vendor it however they forgot that the highest level mobs in Khaz modan are around level 20 and so they get killed hard by the level 80 party. They continued and then they came across a level ?? fire elemental! Everyone ran past it but the mage who's always late decided to fight it only to get oneshotted. The party mourns the loss of their party member but they move on, when in the land of Redridge they decide to take a break, Grodo wanders off from the party but he noticed he's no alone, the human paladin followed him and says "Place the chin upon my head Grodo, forever more I shall keep the armies of Deathwing at bay!" Grodo looked down and said "No old friend, I cannot- " Suddenly they were interrupted by an orcish raid and the paladin bubblehearted and charged towards the orcs! Grodo ran while his whole raid killed the orcs because Grodo was not a pvpers but then he remebed Sam, his healer friend wasn't either. So they both ran with a rowboat because everyone knows orcs don't like water. The paladin's bubble ran out eventually and he fell while the orcs took the two remaining gnomes as prisoners of war. Bolvar gathered his elven and dwarven friend and decided to go after the orcs to save their friends.
    To be continued!

Thing is, although it seems well written. I struggled to read it because of the lack of paragraphs / line breaks. Then i glance upon 'Deathwings chin' and realised its not something i'll be interested in.

So... Wall of text Crits for over 9000!