Thread: New Gylphs

Deleted

New Gylphs

As most know there are 3 tier of glyphs in cata
    The minor glyphs which slightly enhance you
    The Major glyphs which will now Change the way your spells look etc
    The Prime glyphs which will be replacing the major glyphs we have now!

This thread is about what you would like to see for the middle glyphs:
    1)Id like to personally see a glyphs that changes warlock fire spells green like fel fire
    2)Id like a glyph that changes a rogues sprint to the blur effect you see the Ethereal's use rather then the stupid white line!

I had more but i forgot wile try to remember how to spell Stupid "silly me"

what about you guys?

I'd like a glyph that disables the graphical change for Moonkin form. If there absolutely has to be some sort of graphical effect that makes it apparent you are in that form due to game design decisions, then simply make it so a pair of horns is added to the model similar to the ones Malfurion always has.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think you have it backwards. Those all sound like minor glyphs. The new major glyphs will do something more utility/combat oriented, like increasing Bloodthirst's bonus healing. I'd expect to see glyphs like Evocation, Polymorph, Divine Storm, and the like which don't directly affect damage/healing/tanking but are still useful in fights.

Glyph of Improved Holy Light
    Reduces the casting time of Holy Light by 1.5 seconds.

I want this so badly... Holy Light is pretty worthless right now in Beta because of it's long casting time.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by shadcroly View Post
    glyph of improved holy light
    reduces the casting time of holy light by 1.5 seconds.

I want this so badly... Holy light is pretty worthless right now in beta because of it's long casting time.
    gem moar haste!!!! Aaararrgarhrahrgh!!!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SeabeastRivin View Post
    I think you have it backwards. Those all sound like minor glyphs. The new major glyphs will do something more utility/combat oriented, like increasing Bloodthirst's bonus healing. I'd expect to see glyphs like Evocation, Polymorph, Divine Storm, and the like which don't directly affect damage/healing/tanking but are still useful in fights.
    Any non-damaging spell/non-healing spell, really. Divine Storm is still a part of the ret pallys rotation though.

OT: I want a newer model for my Water Elemental.

15+ Year Old Account
    I hate it when people pull the "it's useless because it takes too long to cast" crap. They have said many times. Small heal, medium heal, big heal. Every healing class has them now, and they will all have their uses. It's not like you can test them raiding right now. Anyone who played in vanilla used to always have a big heal going, and cancel it if it wasn't needed, I think we'll go back to something like that on occasion.

10+ Year Old Account
    I want a glyph that changes the visuals of Lightning shield so that instead of it's current look it instead appears as lightning rippling across the toons body.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomatketchup View Post
    Any non-damaging spell/non-healing spell, really. Divine Storm is still a part of the ret pallys rotation though.

OT: I want a newer model for my Water Elemental.
    I was talking about the current glyph that boosts the amount of healing it does. xP