What does your box look like?

So today at work I noticed that the original world of warcraft box is $19.99 and says over 12 million players online. I went home and looked at my box. The price tag on mine was 49.99 and only says game of the year, no player count. I was wondering what do your box look like?

10+ Year Old Account
    If ever a thread was asking for people to post horrifyingly inappropriate photos, it was this one.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

haha, mine is £14.99
    and it came with a huge manual

10+ Year Old Account
    I read the title and thought, "Oh dear..."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tikaru View Post
    I read the title and thought, "Oh dear..."
    I went
    *KoolAide guy*
    OH YEAH!
    */KoolAide guy*

then I got disappointed and sad.

Mine has a manual with beta stuff, like spears and if you get rezzed by a healer class you still got rez sickness.

This thread did not deliver what the title stated. However, mine is the battle chest. Over 9 million online,Game of the year,Editor's choice(95%) and 5 out of 5 stars. $49.99
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    To prevent confusion over whether you’re playing a card game or returning to town, the Hearthstone will now be called a Homerock.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    I got the WoW Battlechest. So idk, whatever was on that. I think my WotLK one said 11.5mil people or something like that.

10+ Year Old Account
    I totally didnt think this was gonna be appropriate
    Deathknight's do it using disease, blood and the power of the unholy. Warlocks do it with dark demons by their side. Mages do it with summoned arcane powers. Druids do it using the forces of nature. Rogues do it through stealth, poison's, shadows and....from behind. Paladins do it by calling to the light for aid. Shamans do it with the help of the elements. Priests do it through the holy light. Hunters do it with the help of animal companions.
    But warriors....
    Warriors just fucking do it.

$49.99 Orc and night elf and a manual which said i'd have dwarf mages WTF!!! Oh and like 5 discs now you get 1 or something >.<
    A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tziva View Post
    If ever a thread was asking for people to post horrifyingly inappropriate photos, it was this one.
    agree 100% the amount of inappropriate responses is to much to handle so many to do I don't even know where to start!

because i can't choose a naughty response (they are all so good i cant pick ;p), my vanilla box says "Over 11 Million Online!", BC box is pretty damn boring and says nothing! I cant find my WoLK box it ran away D:

Mine just says "World of Warcraft: Collector's Edition" and "Blizzard Entertainment". Nothing else.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:WoW_Box_Art1.jpg

That except is has a Walmart sticker in the top right that says "$49.95"

Mine said it had 9 million online and had a night elf on it

Mine's totally bland and is the box you got when the game was fairly fresh. Says the normal crap on it, no 'OVER NINE THOUSAND PLAYERS ONLINE'.

Mine's also pretty huge.

P.S. Sorry, but this thread had way too much pent up immaturity in it, I just had to.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

Quote Originally Posted by Tandurin View Post
    I went
    *KoolAide guy*
    OH YEAH!
    */KoolAide guy*

then I got disappointed and sad.
    Welcome to my signature! How are you doing?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ansible View Post
    After 6 years, we've finally collected enough of their scales to have a full set of Murloc scaled armor.

mine is the one from 2004, so It's all old...n stuff. Just a night elf and a dwarf on the front, and nothing else special.

Quote Originally Posted by Tziva View Post
    I expected many pedophiles, rapists, faps, and the like.