Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Side View Post
    Im on the right hand of the Throne, planning Cho'galls demise. I have transcended the regular sects and i wish to be the clan master and newest Old God, so i will kill Cho'Gall
    a C'thunite eh.never did understand you lot.
    “He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.”

Quote Originally Posted by BatteredRose View Post
    They're greedy soulless monsters for not handing me everything for my 15 moneys a month!

arent all druids supposed to fall asleep when entering the emerald dream? what fun would it be to have a raid or X-Pack where one class couldnt play?
    Originally Posted by Zarhym
    It does no one any good to make GhostCrawler the scapegoat for all design decisions you disapprove of. Not how reality works.
    https://twitter.com/CM_Zarhym/status/275712376840531968

Quote Originally Posted by Luuth View Post
    I would hate to have an old god put its taint on me.
    I was under the impression that the grizzly hills zone was Yogg-Saron's taint.

i bet darkside would disagree

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Albert the fish View Post
    a C'thunite eh.never did understand you lot.
    Watch your tounge before i cut it. I didnt get to the Throne by filling out paperwork

---------- Post added 2010-08-06 at 10:55 PM ----------

Its not really a taint, more aa blessing

Quote Originally Posted by Squirreludecker View Post
    arent all druids supposed to fall asleep when entering the emerald dream? what fun would it be to have a raid or X-Pack where one class couldnt play?
    Any sentient creature can enter the dream in their sleep. Druids are trained to do this willingly, however.

Portals into the dream also exist, and as Remulos demonstrates in the Brianbrand questline, keepers of the grove can force mortals into the emerald dreamstate.

too much emphasis on chaos. chaos is all good, but death and madness gets results man. C'thun is a fine master i'm sure, but Lord Yogg-Saron shows us the path to truly cleanse this world.
    “He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.”

They're greedy soulless monsters for not handing me everything for my 15 moneys a month!

too much emphasis on chaos. chaos is all good, but death and madness gets results man. C'thun is a fine master i'm sure, but Lord Yogg-Saron shows us the path to truly cleanse this world.
    I bet C'thun'd win in a staring contest.

15+ Year Old Account
    What fun is it to rule over a dead world? Death takes all the fun out of it, chaos and insanity is where its at

---------- Post added 2010-08-06 at 10:58 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Vorack View Post
    I bet C'thun'd win in a staring contest.
    I pity him solely on his contact lens bill

I'm delightfully insane, and have died, yet being undead neither of you have any control over me.

My mere existence is like a giant middle finger to your respective deities.

Whatever happened in the book will just be a setback. There will be a combined Emerald Dream / Azshara expansion.

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm delightfully insane, and have died, yet being undead neither of you have any control over me.

Your existance ends here!
    /spear

death finds all men. it even founds your precious lich king.

Quote Originally Posted by Nahte View Post
    Am I the only person that thinks there should NOT be an expansion based on the Emerald Dream?

It's supposed to be a blue-print, so to speak, of Azeroth, and the intrusion of Horde and Alliance forces would just fuck it all up.
    You're definitely not alone. I doubt there will be one, but if there is, I won't be too hyped about it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mufasax
    i completely agree, im tired of all these half assed players jumping ship for what looks nicer in the wg wins, come to nathrezim, we have games where theres only 3 alliance members in wg, 3, its the most epic game of hide and go seek the raid boss

If this is about Stormrage, the book said that there was a small rift in the corner of the Emerald Dream that they were not able to cleanse. That, and Xavius wasn't the leader of the Emerald Nightmare. It was something much worse.

i think that blizzard has an Old God for every Azeroth-based expansion, and the old god in the Emerald Dream will be a raid in Cata
    lets review....
    Vanilla-C'thun
    BC-Outlands! (even there there seem to be some cult worshipers of an old god, as can be seen in some Arakora (sp?) villages)
    WotLK - Yogg'Saron
    Cataclysm- Emerald Dream Old God?

The satyr Whats-his-face (i want to say xaladin) wasnt the true corruptor of the emerald dream. He was just a minion of the even greater source, a Old God.
    That's Xavius. And no, there won't be an Emerald Dream expansion. Most likely we'll have to head down there through a portal to save Ysera or something if she becomes corrupted by Old Gods.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

death finds all men. it even founds your precious lich king.
    Not when you avoid making a spectacle of yourself. Arthas might as well have mooned Aman'thul, the way he was taunting the argent dawn.

---------- Post added 2010-08-07 at 05:15 AM ----------

Your existance ends here!
    /spear
    *Removes polearm* Good thing I no longer have use for internal organs. Ow, that's gonna smart tomorrow. Great, now I have to get some priest to heal me. That shit's gonna burn like hell...
    Last edited by placeholdername; 2010-08-07 at 05:16 AM.

Not when you avoid making a spectacle of yourself. Arthas might as well have mooned Aman'thul, the way he was taunting the argent dawn.

---------- Post added 2010-08-07 at 05:15 AM ----------

*Removes polearm* Ow, that's gonna smart tomorrow. Great, now I have to get some priest to heal me. That shit's gonna burn like hell...
    shit son. don't tempt me. i'm a cultist,i don't cast shadow wordeath i cast fucking Final Wordeath.

15+ Year Old Account
    Emerald dream files have been in the game since bc, which caused people to think ed would be the next expansion. With it being so big and vast their is no other way they could use it then not being a expansion, unless they scraped those old files. They at least thought it about being a new expansion,sp they either thought it was a bad idea or saving it for later.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose