Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Is it just me or does the new Alexstraza voice sound like the voice from some audio books? It annoys me.

Not to be rude, but are prot paladins horrendously retarded?

Every update is more explanation of very simple abilities. Over. And over. And over. I think I've read the explanation of the benefit of 15% block, but how it isn't essential and lacks measurable results 6 or 7 times, now. Do you prot pallies really not understand that? >_>

I guess as long as 1/5th of all players main paladins (That number is sadly pretty accurate...) Blizzard is gonna hold their hands every day 'til their servers die. By which I'm not claiming pallies are OP, but I'd like to hear about some other classes. (Warlock, for instance, hasn't been mentioned in like 10 updates...)

that hotfix was my bad Somarlane's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I am really not liking the new Cataclysm elementals' models. They are wearing avant garde baby bonnets, and I just can't take them seriously.

A Ysera model, does this mean that the Emerald Dream is gonna be part of this X-Pak?

Is the fire elemental boss going to be Bolvar The Lich King? He looks like a combination between Bolvar and a jack-o-lantern.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aliok View Post
    I am really not liking the new Cataclysm elementals' models. They are wearing avant garde baby bonnets, and I just can't take them seriously.
    Totally agree. I don't know with whom does Blizzard make these new models. Deathwing's head is like a box iron and now the elementals look totally ridicolous.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Maleboligia View Post
    I don'tn just want Blizzard to restore my gear, I want them to tell me how they did it. Because I am very suspicious of any program that I use a totally unique password for, one I have never written down or said to anyone that mysteriously gets "hacked".
    You were quite likely keylogged. You have written your password down hundreds of times, when logging into WoW...

Typeo

VO_QE_Calen_Event07.ogg "Mortal, take the dragon queen, take her to safety, carry het to safety, now, run, get her away from here."

Type-o. carry het

Deleted
    Alexstrasza's voice doesn't quite fit with her humanoid form... Of course, she's probably just messing with our heads, that manipulative dragon queen.

And I enjoy the Total Biscuit videos, by the way. Both informative and funny.

EDIT: And about the Twilight Ascendant models (who are NOT the regular elementals), I think the fire one looks really cool. As for the air one, not so much (it might look better in action, though).
    Last edited by mmocf0f3c13ce7; 2010-08-08 at 12:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalrat View Post
    Not to be rude, but are prot paladins horrendously retarded?

Every update is more explanation of very simple abilities. Over. And over. And over. I think I've read the explanation of the benefit of 15% block, but how it isn't essential and lacks measurable results 6 or 7 times, now. Do you prot pallies really not understand that? >_>

I guess as long as 1/5th of all players main paladins (That number is sadly pretty accurate...) Blizzard is gonna hold their hands every day 'til their servers die. By which I'm not claiming pallies are OP, but I'd like to hear about some other classes. (Warlock, for instance, hasn't been mentioned in like 10 updates...)
    If there was some +1 button, this guy would get it from me. I get that paladins are changed a lot every patch now, but seriously, this is so true it hurts.

Quote Originally Posted by LittleMissSwift View Post
    A Ysera model, does this mean that the Emerald Dream is gonna be part of this X-Pak?
    Nope. Well, not that I've heard. Ysera is in Hyjal, helping Malfurion with defending it from Ragnaros.

OBVIOUS SPOILERS! COVER YOUR EYES AND YOUR EARS AND PUSH YOUR PAGE DOWN BUTTON! (I have no idea how you're going to do that with 2 hands)
    HAHA that reminds me when I was a child and didn't want to see some scene in a movie:
    I put my hands over my eyes, but I could still hear, so I put my hands over my ears, but I could still see, and again my hands were over my eyes, I did that like 3 times 'till I discovered that I could just close my eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by Skulver View Post
    The system they were using (account names) was more secure than the new system (email address). Security is not an absolute, there is just more secure and less secure and changing over to using email addresses as your logon made the system less secure. What did blizzard gain by doing this? Nothing as far as I can tell therefore they not only wasted time and effort in the changeover, they also made the system less secure in the process. It is the kind of idea that should have been shot down the moment it was proposed.
    You're missing the fact here that you can now change your login name.

You do it simply by changing your battle.net email address and you can do it in minutes. Click a couple of confirm links in a few emails and it's done. I was able to do this several times over about an hour once. If you have a mail server you can change it even easier.

Change it to something really obscure that only you can remember and do not use it anywhere other then battle.net

You could not do this with the old system - if a hacker had your login name he effectively had half of your login information forever.

Now you can change it at the drop of a hat EG I needed a friend to test something on the PTR. I gave him my account info then changed it to a new email and new password immediately after he told me his test was sucessful.

Deleted
    Aspect of death!? Well, really!!

Lich King - Jailor of the dead
    Yogg-Saron - God of death
    Deathwing - Aspect of death

Kinda CROWDED on death's throne don't u think?

Aw hell, next there will be a Grimlocks, Gnome ruler of the deathgnomes