10+ Year Old Account

Shadowcleave Tactics DK POV

Me and 2 of my guild friends just decided to create a 3v3 team with out alts (R druid, UH DK and Afflic lock). We all got some exp in arena from 1,5-2k (I know its easy to get to 2k but Im just stating our exp)

I myself know the basic tactics we should use, dot as many as you can swap, fearand cyclone rotations etc.

What I was wondering was if someone who has played this setup could give me some tips what to watch out for. Some tips for each class would also be nice, what the warlock should watch out for (POV Tips) . Basically if you got anything that could help just throw it out there.

Im also going to link my DK's armory if you got any specific DK POV help you might wanna see my chara check the spec etc. Im in my PvE gear since Im on a vacation, In my pvp gear I use 4 Set pieces and 6 offset (all Wrathfull), Then the PvE shoulders, boots, Axe, sigil, ring (AV) and trinket (DBW)

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...n&cn=Vileheart
    Quote Originally Posted by Sillistrar View Post
    Also, I love your short-temper. Did you know that people like you are the most fun to mess with? Not that I'm doing it. Yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazoric View Post
    Interception...
    Is that a like a charge within a charge? :P

It's not easy to get 2k!!! I'm failing miserably in 2s atm.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is still of topic talk Mr
    Also, I love your short-temper. Did you know that people like you are the most fun to mess with? Not that I'm doing it. Yet.
    Interception...

I didn't know Vengeful Noose was good for Unholy. Learn something every day.
    Sorry, I don't know tactics for your comp.
    I was just interested.
    Last edited by DarthDonut; 2010-08-08 at 04:55 PM.
    Apocalypse, Juggernaut, Engine of War.
    Piercing your chest with pure hate.
    Twisting within the great heart of all things
    Exist only to obliterate.

10+ Year Old Account
    Since I was hit capped when I got it its better than Mavolent Girdle. Anyway we are talking about PvP not PvE.
    Interception...

Deleted
    Have your warlock and druid fear and cyclone cycle as much as possible, while you (the DK) are peeling them as much as possible with chains of ice and desecration, when their nuke are gone, i.e BL/Hero, choose a target and it will die with fear and cyclone on the healer.

Normal killing targets:

RMP: Mage or Priest.

Shatterplay: Mage.

Beastcleave: Hunter.

TSG: Warrior to make him go defensive.

Dispell cleave: Warrior to make him go defensive, when he have, swap to priest with cyclone/fear on the pally.

LSD: Shammy until you realise druid doesnt have any hots, swap to him with a DK silence and then cs his first cast. He will die without hots.

Remember to save Death Grip against warriors until he bladestorms.
    Last edited by mmoc602f0fe87c; 2010-08-11 at 12:40 AM.