Question Early Cata build?

Sup guys.

So after having taken a look at the new talent tree build, I was pretty exited with the whole Evangelism/Archangel thing, also with PI being a tier 3 talent now.

After playing for a while with the points I came out with a 13/0/28 spec (I'm sure most of you guys also build a spec like this one). Having 2/2 on Evangelism, 1/1 in Archangel and of course PI.

For shadow I only put 2/3 on IMB and 1/2 on PnS since I figure that Mastery will eventually raise the chance to at least 50%. I didn't activate dispersion though since it's mostly a survival/mana regen talent and it doesn't represent much of a dps increase.

What do you guys think?

Quote Originally Posted by Agrus_ve View Post
    Sup guys.

So after having taken a look at the new talent tree build, I was pretty exited with the whole Evangelism/Archangel thing, also with PI being a tier 3 talent now.

After playing for a while with the points I came out with a 13/0/28 spec (I'm sure most of you guys also build a spec like this one). Having 2/2 on Evangelism, 1/1 in Archangel and of course PI.

For shadow I only put 2/3 on IMB and 1/2 on PnS since I figure that Mastery will eventually raise the chance to at least 50%. I didn't activate dispersion though since it's mostly a survival/mana regen talent and it doesn't represent much of a dps increase.

What do you guys think?
    That build is impossible. You must put 31 point into a tree before going into any other tree.

need 31pt in a single tree to unlock the 2 other tree (or something like that ?)

Oh I suppose I missed where blues said that, it'd have been really nice to have a build like that though

They really want you to take Dispersion, because its your 31 point talent, and Survival / Mana Regen talents are going to be importants in Cataclysm raiding. We're going back to the era of people trying to increase their survival so they dont need heals and dont waste their healer's mana.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bahumut5
    I don't want to call Boubouille and wake her up for something like this.