Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast

Cool suggestion =D

Ya know, I dont claim to be a pro, so dont expect a pros response, however, im sure if you googled Landsouls Warriors DPS Spreadsheet, and read it, it might help. read the whole thread actually, itll help.

You only need 5% hit(ish) 5% to 6% is usually plenty to keep rage gen halfway decent.
    and 26 expertise, (thats -6.5% dodge/parry for your opponent)

drop anger management and the point in heroic fury get 2/2 imp zerker rage, by alternating imp zerker rage and bloodrage you can generate and keep nearly 100/100 rage even out of combat. using them if youre short on rage in combat may cost you a GCD but will be beneficial in the long run.

Use powerauras, or slam alert or satrina's buff mod or anything really to alert you to Bloodsurge Procs.
    keep Blood thirst and Whirlwind on CD and use heroic strike when youve got more than 50ish rage, hit your slams when they proc.

Armor Penetration, Armor Penetration, Armor penetration.
    The stat is sick for fury, getting a Needle Encrusted Scorpion, as mentioned will really help, aim for 1400 Arp - the trinket proc (this is called soft capping, passive + proc = 1400 (or 100%) when you can, (as gear permits) go full arp and get rid of arp proc (if you haev to, snag the hekumi war totem (60 frost badges i think) instead,

Last but not least, have fun with it!! warriros are a great class to play and scale insanely well, a Great weapon upgrade can net you hundreds of dps boost!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Merham View Post
    yeah never mind..
    lol saw the original post, the only peron i click on is my paly, but i can reach the 1 and the 0 key at the same time if i wanted.
    Borador

Props to Sanistra for the awesome signature.

I was having a huge issue with remembering to hit heroic strike/cleave to up my dps and keep from stitting at 100 rage in both fury and prot, so I bound HS to my mouse wheel up, and cleave to my mouse wheel down. Insta-profit. The Macro Grifty posted may work better for you if you don't think you can remember to use the mouse wheel.
    Tyranical Beheader is the axe from Pit, btw.

Your Amour Pen is way to low , 17% will mean a real lack in Damage out put , Being over expertise and hit isnt a bad thing it doesnt gimp your dps although your stats are better off in other places , one major part of fury at low gear is manage rage as your wepons arent generating enough to keep up and heavy rotation , once you get better wepons your DPS will improve but also your ArP needs to go up as well , sadly fury is dependant on ArP and wepons way to much these days

my dps absolutely sucks on my warrior too.. my gear is decent, but not great - 5.7k GS (just for people to gauge the standard of gear, so crawl back in your hole GS haters) boosted marginally by 2 pieces of pvp gear, ArP neck and the pvp wrists.
    my dps sits somewhere between 6-7.5k dps single target in heroics depending usually on how well i manage my rage and don't delay a WW or BT because i thought i had enough for a HS too aswell as whether or not i take incidental aoe damage and have more rage than i usually would.

i raid as prot so i only get the loot the no one else needs, but i think part of my issue was gemming ArP too soon (84% ArP fully gemmed) and as a result wasting most of the proc on needle encrusted scorpion. i'm also wayyyy over the expertise cap, but thats mostly because i'm an orc using (h) ramaladni's.

so you're probably wondering if there was a point to all that.. basically what i was trying to say was:
    rage management - ensure you have enough for WW/BT on cd
    gemming - gem str until you can either reach the arp hard cap, or the soft cap ie if you have needle encrusted scorpion, gem ArP till about 700 arp (can't remember exact proc amount from trinket, 678?), at 700 continue gemming str until you can hit the hard cap.

as i said at the start, my MS is prot so if i'm said something misleading in my post feel free to correct me - who knows, maybe it'll boost my dps also

6 to 7.5k in heroics is good ...... that would convert to around 10 to 11k in ICC i guess who knows but thats not bad haha I hardly see people get 11 k on bosses unless they pop everything and faceroll

a stopcasting macro tied to slam can be helpful too. Especially when the bloodsurge proc expires right when you hit the button, so that you dont stop attacking to cast a full slam.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    This may sound harsh, but your weapons are utter shit. Try to get Tyrannical Beheader from PoS hc twice.
    With your current weapons your rage income is so low that you can't use HS a lot. Weapons > rest.
    What? Why? When? Who? Which? How? Wait...
    Havoc Demon Hunter
    Quote Originally Posted by Monolith of Mazes View Post
    Dun dun dunnnnnnnnnn! The thick plottens.

Quote Originally Posted by Holycrits View Post
    6 to 7.5k in heroics is good ...... that would convert to around 10 to 11k in ICC i guess who knows but thats not bad haha I hardly see people get 11 k on bosses unless they pop everything and faceroll
    Meh i know a fury warrior who is insane hes doing about 14k DPS in HC , when i saw that i was like wtf o.O
    Quote Originally Posted by Supercrunchy View Post
    I play both factions and theres not much difference, we're all idiots

I think you need more hit and expertise!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Uteric View Post
    Meh i know a fury warrior who is insane hes doing about 14k DPS in HC , when i saw that i was like wtf o.O
    Its hard to pull big numbers in heroics, because stuff dies to quickly. if you have 3 or 4 things around you with enough health to blow up.... profit!

This thread makes me sad. You claim to be a slacker with default keybinds which IS trash and don't enchant gear. You're the cause of the problems because YOU don't go learn any basics, Also HC dps is not hard as ret i hold down divine storm and aoe for 16kdps "WHOAAA how u do that u must be gud!" If you wanna so oh geez wtf dps look at actual dps both our fury wars pull 19-20k dps on saurfang. actual boss> hurr durrrr heroic cleave.

There are a lot of non-raid upgrades you can get. Go to maxdps.com and put in all the dungeons/raids you have access to. It will then look up BiS. You will have to be smart about it too. Think about your income of triumph badges and spend accordingly. With your triumphs you can buy the 245 Head and shoulders and spend the extra on crusader orbs to put towards the 245 Chest and bracers. Mark of supremacy you should hold onto as you stack more and more static ArP you might find you actually have need for it. If you activate it intelligently say when Deathwish is up(they both 2min cooldown), make a macro)then it is a very good trinket with a vital stat that is missing from alot of BiS gear.

Your frost badges are goign to be tricky. I don't know if this is a main. If it is I would suggest saving up and getting T10 as soon as possible. The gloves and shoulders will run you 120 badges. If you do only Daily heroics that's 2 months of waiting. Do voa, pray for rain, get soem free t10.

The frost emblem gear(non t10) is also awesome, but you have to consider time, especially if you're not raiding ICC regularly. The best non tier upgrade you can get is probably the 264 cloak. I personally use the gloves and belt but most people will tell you to skip those. You should research into why they say that.

If you're serious about the character then you will want to grind for the 264 crafted boots and legs. They are also BiS and will giv eyou a signifigant boost.

You should be gemming ArP. It's stat weight is the best until you get near or over the arp cap.

Get the Tyrannical Beheader twice. When you get into ICC10, get citadels enforcer but you probably want Ramaladni's blade of culling more.

Your neck is ok,but you're probably better off farming up 50k honor and getting the 264 wrathful neckpiece.

You have to know when to blow rage. When your high on rage you obviously want to HS. But when you have WW and BT up you want a nice cushion of 5-10 rage ready to spend on that slam proc. Also even when execute is available WW and bloodthirst are still your priority.

Also keep in mind as you get better gear and oroe ArP you will want to change your spec accordingly, as you will generate tons fo extra rage. But at lower gear levels you want to have access to as much extra rage as possible.

One last thing, the t9 set bonus is garbage, upgrade fast and never look back.

Wth are you doing right?

1. Get berserk on both weapons
    2. Only stack pure str
    3. You have 500 hit rating but your still using the hit trinket.
    4. Why are you enchanting for expertise when your already capped.

Quote Originally Posted by zerovlad View Post
    Lol, the name was supposed to be Imakickurass, but i fail. I was also gonna pvp with him, but like all my other toons I suck at pvp.
    Imakickurasa?

nooo not my cisco security device, i didnt copy run start =[
    No world! You put YOUR hands up!

I'll try to be as detailed as possible

Helm: Replace with 245 emblem helm, dropping some un-needed Hit
    Neck: Fine
    Shoulders: Fine
    Chest: Replace with t9 chest, drop more un-needed hit
    Belt: Put a belt buckle on it
    Pants: Try for the pants off Anub'arak in 10 man ToC
    Boots: Not really sure these, try WoWhead.com, to look for some upgrades
    Bracers: Try to make the 245 crafted bracers, the mats are a lot cheaper these days
    Gloves: Save up frosts, buy Gatecrashers, profit
    Bloodshed Band: Replace with 245 agi badge ring
    Carnivorous Band: Fine
    Back: Fine, enchant it
    Banner of Victory: Fine
    Mark of Supremacy: Try to replace with Needle Encrusted Scorpion
    Tyrannical Beheader: Fine, enchant it
    Morning Malice: Fine, enchant it
    Ranged: Fine

Remember, you need 5% hit (not counting talents), 26 Expertise. If you replace your gear with everything I said, you may problems with those caps, try mixing and matching gear so you get the most out of your gear, while still reaching those caps.

15+ Year Old Account
    Holy Christ, 500 hit? Going for white cap bro? 164 is cap. Drop like, a shit ton. 30 expertise? Jesus dude.
    You have almost no ArP, no wonder your DPS sucks.

Check out the directors cut of my project SCHISM, a festival winning short film
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiHNTS-vyHE

10+ Year Old Account
    Are you using Deathwish and Recklessness when they're off cd?

I don't know how to make thumbnails, sue me.

You aren't a Warlock obviously but I think you get the idea.

Also, http://www.wowwiki.com/Making_a_macro

and

http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-addons/default.aspx.
    Last edited by Uglywho; 2010-08-10 at 08:02 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Alright, thx everbody for the help, I got a question though once i Replace my off hand with another Tyranical beheader what shoud i do for expertise, since without that sword, i'll only have 21 expertise?

---------- Post added 2010-08-10 at 06:53 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Master Guns View Post
    Holy Christ, 500 hit? Going for white cap bro? 164 is cap. Drop like, a shit ton. 30 expertise? Jesus dude.
    You have almost no ArP, no wonder your DPS sucks.
    lol im used to being a caster, so when i miss it really bothers me, more then it should.
    Borador

Props to Sanistra for the awesome signature.