Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account

Replacement for Bladestorm

Since I think now bladestorm is pretty much a broken "you are immune to everything, but you're not, but you are slightly" ability, I've been thinking of a meh maybe op but cool replacement for Bladestorm. Havent thought of a name for it yet though, see what you guys think.

The warriors blood boils with rage, growing in a 15foot Beserker, becoming Immune to all effects that lose control of your character and ability to deal damage, In addition you deal 200% damage for 8 seconds, all attacks ignore the targets armour and your movement speed is increased by 20%. Damage taken increased by 10%.
    Insant cast, 40rage. 3minute cooldown.

Maybe a tad op, but better than bladestorm.

Post bellow any other sugestions for a baldestorm replacement, want to know what you guys think.

Just no.

10+ Year Old Account
    Damage done to you should be increased by 1000%.

Bladestorm was nerfed, because it needed to be nerfed. You do not 'solve' a nerf. A nerf is done for a reason. Replacing a nerfed ability with the same ability that is twice as powerful as it originally was only makes the problem worse.

Think before you post, people.

who can see that being used then using bladestorm right after to make it even worse.

sounds like deathwish 2.0

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Wow, no need to rage, I was just making a sugestion to replace a gimped ability, I admit it seems pretty op, hence why i asked people to post their own ideas. And Bladestorm op? Are you living under a rock, its gimped now as it is, "IM IMMUNE" -disarm- "oh wait no im not"

And dont say "oh you're a noob warrior" When im clearly not, Im proud to be walking around with my 2.4k rating thanks, I just think its needs replacing.
    Last edited by Rend; 2010-08-09 at 02:33 PM.

Hard not to be better than Bladestorm

"Lets just give warriors a bubble that causes instant death whenever you touch it. Also increases movement speed by 500% and allows you to fly"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rend View Post
    Wow, no need to rage, I was just making a sugestion to replace a gimped ability, I admit it seems pretty op, hence why i asked people to post their own ideas. And Bladestorm op? Are you living under a rock, its gimped now as it is, "IM IMMUNE" -disarm- "oh wait no im not"

And dont say "oh you're a noob warrior" When im clearly not, Im proud to be walking around with my 2.4k rating thanks, I just think its needs replacing.
    If you can get 2.4k as a warrior, it sure doesn't seem broken

Deleted
    This is stupid because ppl are narrow minded and will think every class is OP and not theirs.

When i think of Bladestorm i think of it as a skill for fury because as Blizzard stated Arms is supposed to be a Soldier, Fury a barbarian and Protection is supposed to protect the party from damage.

Have you ever seen a soldier spinning around for 6 sec? Bladestorm reminds me of the wirldwind ability of the barbarian in Diablo 2.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Its broken in the fact that people feel the need to QQ about it for it to get nerfed. Jesus i made this thread because i wanted to know peoples ideas, not QQing at me because i went over board with it being op.

Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    Bladestorm was nerfed, because it needed to be nerfed. You do not 'solve' a nerf. A nerf is done for a reason. Replacing a nerfed ability with the same ability that is twice as powerful as it originally was only makes the problem worse.

Think before you post, people.
    Yet, it was nerfed in the wrong way.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    And saying just because I'm 2.4k rated doesnt mean an ability cant be broken to me, I dont know about you but I dont just run in and bladestorm, I time when to use it, but even then it ends up getting disarmed due to a rogue and spriest team, 2 disarms isnt cool meaning my timing things was pointles.

This isn't raging. Someone disagreeing with your post isn't raging. We are merely pointing out the flaws in your idea.
    I am curious how you feel about Starfall in PvP enviroment?
    It can be broken with Fear,Terror, Silence, Stun and Incapacitate.
    I think it would be great if they made it only suppressable by a single ability, perhaps silence?
    Bladestorm needed a nerf, plain and simple. And now you want to make an ability that does massive AOE damage, ignores all armor, and can't be stopped at all? So, basically you want your own personal IWin button?

PvP as a level 80 clothie for a few months, then come back and repost.

10+ Year Old Account
    how about, when the warrior looks at a person then die due to the overload in badassery.

as stated you do not fix a nerf by make a hugely over powered move, and when saying rogues can just disarm, atleast lolstorm works, imagine pressing it then due to lag it fails leaving you in the middle of a killing zone with ranged lolling at you.
    Chow is my love monkey.

I will never understand how on earth you can disarm a guy who is spining once a sec with a huge two handed weapon, but hey
    Quote Originally Posted by Krunk
    The goblins have allied with the horde in the past, so i assume that the Alliance force thought that the Goblins are once more in league with the goblins.

Look at the guy's name. His name is "Rend". You guys are getting trollled.

Quote Originally Posted by Koki View Post
    I will never understand how on earth you can disarm a guy who is spining once a sec with a huge two handed weapon, but hey
    Oh well that is easy to explain.

You can do it using the same method that mages use to step through space time to appear 15 yds away from you.

10+ Year Old Account
    rogues are masters of agility and movement, knocking a sword out of a giant oaf's hands doesnt seem to big a problem
    Chow is my love monkey.

Quote Originally Posted by lobbe View Post
    rogues are masters of agility and movement, knocking a sword out of a giant oaf's hands doesnt seem to big a problem
    Warriors are mighty master of arms, being disarmed by a petty thief while spining on a metal frenzy is a no !

See I can do that too
    Quote Originally Posted by Krunk
    The goblins have allied with the horde in the past, so i assume that the Alliance force thought that the Goblins are once more in league with the goblins.