Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    no you do it worse! rogues are preety, warriors are ugly!
    Chow is my love monkey.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rend View Post
    Maybe a tad op, but better than bladestorm.
    Just a "tad".
    I'm just an ex-con trying to go straight to get my kids back

Deleted
    Since I think now bladestorm is pretty much a broken "you are immune to everything, but you're not, but you are slightly" ability, I've been thinking of a meh maybe op but cool replacement for Bladestorm. Havent thought of a name for it yet though, see what you guys think.

The warriors blood boils with rage, growing in a 15foot Beserker, becoming Immune to all effects that lose control of your character and ability to deal damage, In addition you deal 200% damage for 8 seconds, all attacks ignore the targets armour and your movement speed is increased by 20%. Damage taken increased by 10%.
    Insant cast, 40rage. 3minute cooldown.

Maybe a tad op, but better than bladestorm.

Post bellow any other sugestions for a baldestorm replacement, want to know what you guys think.
    give `em bonestorm instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Koki View Post
    I will never understand how on earth you can disarm a guy who is spining once a sec with a huge two handed weapon, but hey
    IMHO it would have been balanced if the person who disarms is disarmed themselves. It's like trying to hit a fan that is spinning on max, chances are you'll break off one the fan blade but I am pretty sure your weapon would be knocked out of your hand.

But still, this might be off topic, I still agree that the nerf was kind of rushed. It gave a low CD disarm skill a priority over a 51-point ability. Do you see Dispersion/Metamorphosis becoming dispellable?

I just called upon nature to make stars fall out of the sky. Someone silences me and the stars disappear? Hmmmmmm, OK

I will never understand how on earth you can disarm a guy who is spining once a sec with a huge two handed weapon, but hey
    Go pick up a two handed weapon. Spin around really fast. Keep spinning and then hit something else while spinning really fast that doesn't move very easily, such as a pole.

Hey you just got disarmed. Also your arm may be broken. Should probably have that looked at.

Bladestorm is less than 5-percent of my potential damage and has a pretty long cool down. It was very useful in pvp, but mostly because your opponent freaked out or was someone you were going to mow down anyway. The nerf was too severe in that it totally negated the move. A solution might be to result in a shortened cool down rather than blow it completely.

That being said, bladestorm fits better with Fury and Arms should get should get an improved version of Fury's "Die by the Sword" which parries at 20% health and transforms armor into AP at 80% health.

Warriors are mighty master of arms, being disarmed by a petty thief while spining on a metal frenzy is a no !

See I can do that too
    Duck and poke his hand wif a dagger, or if you are gnome stand on your Tip Toes and poke his and wif a dagger.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Saying I'm a troll is a little low, My name is actually part of my full name on wow, and i didnt realise at the time about it. >_<

I personally do not like bladestorm. i only ever use it now to force defensive cds, like disarm, evasion, dispersion, ice block etc. everyone keeps saying how star fall is suppressible by stuns and silence and all that, but after the cc is over if there is any time left the spell continues as if nothing happened, when bladestorm is interrupted with a disarm its over completely, and with 4 different ways that i can think of to be disarmed its almost guaranteed to be disarmed. and yes OP's idea was more than a tad....op, i do like where his idea. personally i think a beast with in buff, 10% damage increase(up to 20% to compensate for the 50% pet damage increase)the ability to not be cc'd or slowed or immobilized, and yes while its still disarm able its not as devastating as disarming bladestorm, and the buff wont simply go away, one your weapon is back you will still get to use the effect as long as it last, even unarmed. now attach this to the new talent deadly calm, or have it go into effect right after and it will have a similar affect as bladestorm, and is more fitting for an arms war. the 2 talents would be the like the calm before the storm.
    Last edited by phoenixashe; 2010-08-10 at 12:37 AM.

replace bladestorm with a death wish that makes me immune to fear again because i find it hard to believe i have a death wish and can still be scared of something

I am the Warrior. Death is my business. Be it yours...or mine.

Quote Originally Posted by warcrimes View Post
    replace bladestorm with a death wish that makes me immune to fear again because i find it hard to believe i have a death wish and can still be scared of something
    i find it hard to believe i can still be scared when really im just sitting myself up for a chaosbolt conflag nuke, stop being scared and fight back -.-

also OT how about pinball, when u charge you just 1 shot the person bounces off to the nearest enemy killing them also, only stops when no targets are left.

silly posts need silly replies.

Why didn't you just ask for a win button?

Deleted
    When I was reading it I thought "This is going to be costy."

Only way to balance this that comes to mind would be make it a twenty minute cooldown that requires 90 rage. Who thinks that's about right?

Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    i find it hard to believe i can still be scared when really im just sitting myself up for a chaosbolt conflag nuke, stop being scared and fight back -.-

also OT how about pinball, when u charge you just 1 shot the person bounces off to the nearest enemy killing them also, only stops when no targets are left.

silly posts need silly replies.
    if my character has a "death wish" im going all out to kill you before i die so explain to me how my character is fearable in this state?

I am the Warrior. Death is my business. Be it yours...or mine.

Keep bladestorm, i like it, the nerf was deserved, now they need to nerf the cooldown of disarm effects tho. Either they remove glyph of prep, or they put dismantle and the warriors disarm on a 2min CD.

Its broken in the fact that people feel the need to QQ about it for it to get nerfed. Jesus i made this thread because i wanted to know peoples ideas, not QQing at me because i went over board with it being op.
    So... don't go overboard with the OP? The fact that you actually offered it as a serious replacement alone cancels any decent answers.

Make an idiotic suggestion, get a similar reply.

When I heard about the nerf to Bladestorm, my first thought is, "why the hell disarm?" So... uh... Shadow Priests, yeah, I can see that, they can use a leg up where ever possible... but Rogues? MM Hunters already at range, wtf..? Other Warriors?

Disarm being the counter to Bladestorm is just weird to me, because it's not exactly the most wide-spread mechanic out there.
    That's just between you, me, and my pal Captain Winky.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by phoenixashe View Post
    I personally do not like bladestorm. i only ever use it now to force defensive cds, like disarm, evasion, dispersion, ice block etc. everyone keeps saying how star fall is suppressible by stuns and silence and all that, but after the cc is over if there is any time left the spell continues as if nothing happened, when bladestorm is interrupted with a disarm its over completely, and with 4 different ways that i can think of to be disarmed its almost guaranteed to be disarmed. and yes OP's idea was more than a tad....op, i do like where his idea. personally i think a beast with in buff, 10% damage increase(up to 20% to compensate for the 50% pet damage increase)the ability to not be cc'd or slowed or immobilized, and yes while its still disarm able its not as devastating as disarming bladestorm, and the buff wont simply go away, one your weapon is back you will still get to use the effect as long as it last, even unarmed. now attach this to the new talent deadly calm, or have it go into effect right after and it will have a similar affect as bladestorm, and is more fitting for an arms war. the 2 talents would be the like the calm before the storm.
    yeah because that totelly sucks

Double Bladestorm- you perform a double bladestorm all the way across the sky, making your enemies wonder what it means