Battle.net maintenance of some kind?

When I log into battle.net and try to manage my WoW account through it looks kind of like this:

Sometimes the top one will be grayed out like the other two and clicking them simply redirects me to a battle.net page instead of what they normally do.
    Is this happening to anyone else? I'm curious to know why it's doing this or if it's happening to anyone else because I won the guild contest and they're supposed to be flagging accounts for beta so I was wondering if this had anything to do with that.
    You face not Malchezaar alone, but the legions he commands.

Exact same thing here, my Bnet works fine in-game, but in the actual bnet screen on the website it does exactly this, it'll be greyed out, or sometimes the top one will be solid, but you can't click it...

Honestly, I'm expecting a beta key from the guild contest (my guild won it a week or so ago and I was given a key, just waiting for Blizz to activate it) and I was really hoping it's because they're updating my account with Cata beta, idk though.

Quote Originally Posted by writhe666 View Post
    Exact same thing here, my Bnet works fine in-game, but in the actual bnet screen on the website it does exactly this, it'll be greyed out, or sometimes the top one will be solid, but you can't click it...

Honestly, I'm expecting a beta key from the guild contest (my guild won it a week or so ago and I was given a key, just waiting for Blizz to activate it) and I was really hoping it's because they're updating my account with Cata beta, idk though.
    Woo, glad to see the first response isn't some jerk. Thanks for the post, I didn't know if it's just me being hopeful or what lol.

Meh, I'm so bored I've been checkin my bnet every couple hours, saw this oddity like 20 minutes ago, been refreshing every 5 min or so to no avail... But yeah, hopefully it's beta... if its not... w/e I guess.

Checked with a guildmate that was on our list and his is doing the same thing.