H.Halion: Anybody gotten this glitch?

So my guild was doing H.Ruby Sanctum 10 this evening and we reached Phase 3. We pushed him into spawning the portals a little preemptively during the Shadow Cutters, but didn't think anything of it aside from knowing he'd gain a percent or two health. Our fire world team went through the portals and it all was looking good...and then both of the healers (we're trying a 4-healing thing just to cut down on the bad luck during p3) couldn't heal anybody. They clicked on the portal, their screen flickered, and then they were in the Shadow world again but not; they couldn't target or heal anybody, obviously leading to a prompt wipe as the fire side tank died.

I was just wondering if anybody's ever had this happen to them or heard of it? And if so, any way to ensure it doesn't happen again? Thanks.

I've never had it happen to me... Was it a one time occurrence or does the issue persist? I imagine you won't see it happen again (unless it is a persistent problem.) Not a fun way to wipe though, of all the ways RNG can screw you in that fight, you shouldn't have to worry about a bug too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nope, only halion bug ive ever heard is him hitting over 200k on end gear tanks
    Ex-Ensidia & Clarity-Twisting Nether member.

with my guild i spent like 20 hours on him, but never saw anything like that.
    tbh, i think your healers messed up something but didn't want to admit (no one but the healers had that problem, both at the same time? XD).
    but even if that really happened i think it was just something strange that will hardly happen again

when we do this we usually leave a tank and healer in fire realm as it makes things easier in the longrun anyway but its a pretty simple fight a little pain in the ass on 25 hc but not too hard, not seen any bugs like this at all and i have wiped at least 100 times on him.
    STAR-J4R9-YYK4 use this for 5000 credits in star citizen

never seen it but we used 4 healers on our kill just to confirm its viable.

you CAN in fact leave a tank and 1 healer up stairs durring all of P2 so they are ready at the start of p3

Well, that's some interesting input on leaving people in the fire world. We may have to borrow that idea.

And yeah, this is the first time we've had it happen. I trust my healers weren't just BSing me, so guess just have to hope we don't discover it ever again.