Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Realm Forums are there for a reason . Use them .
    Insert Signiture here.

Sargeras is a pretty alliance heavy pvp server. We have WG the vast majority of the week, the horde normally don't have it anymore more than 4 times throughout the whole week. The economy is very buyer friendly. Epic uncuts go for 70-85g, and I have seen the 264 crafted boots for for as low as 3400g. Progression wise, we have random pugs getting 6/12 in 25m icc regularly and a fair share of pvp pre-mades if you are into BG rape.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by maddi123 View Post
    2. Do you think I should reroll and enjoy the leveling experience? (Which I've never tried before!)
    interesting.

that statement could mean quiet a few things... care to explain?

1. you have never leveled a char
    2. or you have never enjoyed it.
    3. have never re-rolled the same class?

sounded to me like you had never leveled a character before...but i thought of a few other options writing this post.
    Still I cry, tears like pouring rain, Innocent is my lurid pain.

If you're from Europe, then transfer to Outland.

It's high population and has a perfect 50/50 Horde/Alliance ratio, so great for PvP.

If a huge sugar cube took a shit on the Internet that would be the result, op smilie tainted post. If by some chance it's real you already failed the game twice, once for careing about alliance pvp and again for pvping as alliance.

I felt like I was playing mine sweeper when reading your post.

So you've never leveled before? Does that mean you bought your account? A little research goes a long ways. Wow-census.com or w.e can give you a general idea of what population a server might have. When it comes to being a "good" pvp server, well that's based on opinion and seeing as no one has a level 80 on every pvp server and no one experienced even half of them to be able to safely compare everyone will either say "mine is great" or "my server sucks".

I am Warlock - Play Free Online Games

99.99% of my posts are done via iPhone. Expect typos as it likes to change my words and doesn't pick up on MMO lingo very well.

You all got trolled by a guy posing to be a girl :S
    Last edited by Zurth; 2010-08-10 at 08:58 AM.