Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowmelded View Post
    Guy posing as a girl trolling you, I mean come on guys there as a very similar thread like this not 2 days ago, where the OP turned out to be a guy trolling and one of the flaws pointed out was NOT ENOUGH SMILIES.
    *rolls eyes* Do you need an ass kicking? =( But thanks for the great info guys! Keep it coming!

10+ Year Old Account
    stay AWAY from Mannoroth-US. Seriously...you WILL hang yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by maddi123 View Post
    Hiya guys! My name is Maddi and I need your help and opinions! I've played WoW for about a year now and I love it! The thing is, I am very very lonely on my server and its starting to get to me! I know things will get better in Cata but what should I do until then? I was thinking of either, rerolling, RAFing, finding a new guild, or transfering! Whatever I do, I wanna go to Alliance for sure! Can you please help me with a couple of questions? <3
    1. What is the best Alliance PvP server with a HIGH population? (KT or Tich?!?!)
    2. Do you think I should reroll and enjoy the leveling experience? (Which I've never tried before!)
    3. Do you know of any AMAZING rerolling or super helpful fun new "newbie" leveling guilds?
    I was thinking of going to help the cause in Blackrock Alliance too! Whatever I go, I want the best place to PvP for alliance! A high population server is a must too please! =)

For being such a sweety and helping me out, you get chocolate COOKIES! But if you troll me, I'll kick your ass. Thanks for all your time and help! Maddi

Ok your Smilies must have gotten to me.

To answer your questions, I am not sure on the realms since I mainly play PvE (Which I do not like as much however I just do it because the server I am on has all my RL friends). I would HIGHLY suggest taking the time maybe even *gasp* roleplay! Either way, take your time, go out of the way and to areas you never have been to before. Get to know the area, the mobs, the quests and read every single quest. I did this with my Paladin and I feel closer to it since. You get to start to know the old epic quest chains, the wonderful old zones and if you never did any of that before. It will feel like a brand new albeit slower leveling experience! Try a class and role you have never played before. Like I chose a Shadow Priest while my main was a Holy Paladin. Different class and different role. It felt like I was new to the game again and I got that wonderful feeling when I first started playing. Of course it was my first alt and I have been playing since WoW's Release hehe.

I hope that helped you Maddi!
    "Violence is not the answer, it is the question. The answer is YES!"

Quote Originally Posted by Lancer View Post
    1.Honestly can't answer this,I've yet too see a High Pop Alliance dominated server.
    2.Your choice,Blizzard is revamping alot of the old world quest too make them much better than the current ones...
    3.Try the Horde/Alliance Guild Recruitment forums on the official WoW forums.
    Trust me if you ever play Blackrock PVP US,do not ever play alliance the ratio for A to H their is 1 : 3.9,and you'll have Vault of Archavon about maybe once a month...(but that won't matter since you said you'll be playing in Cataclysm)
    Sargeras is the high-pop alliance dominated server you are looking for good sir.
    If the Burning Legion is such a problem, why not just throw water on them? Then they'll just be a Legion
    Quote Originally Posted by Vongimi View Post
    What is wrong with having a character show up again? Some people are so dumb and will hate on anything blizzard does. Seriously, if you hate it so much that you cant see straight when they show a character a 2nd time, then you should just quit. Also, never read a book. Ever. You will be mad.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bajerman View Post
    stay AWAY from Mannoroth-US. Seriously...you WILL hang yourself.
    <3 Manno. Manno has terrible progression and I could of xfered so many times for better guilds, but Manno is just so entertaining.
    You can tell WoW changed the MMO for good when players started complaining about the amount of time they sink, into a time sink.

The smilies... too many... can't take it!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Irony View Post
    <3 Manno. Manno has terrible progression and I could of xfered so many times for better guilds, but Manno is just so entertaining.
    hordeside is the worst, too many trolls. like really. popluation pretty much divides into these three categories

70% trade trolls

20% elitists

10% noobs

The noobs are overwhelmed by the trolls and in turn become trolls themselves, more people join the game and the vicious circle continues...

the words: "Will Smith died, its on CNN" are forever burned into my mind... *shudders*

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowmelded View Post
    Guy posing as a girl trolling you, I mean come on guys there as a very similar thread like this not 2 days ago, where the OP turned out to be a guy trolling and one of the flaws pointed out was NOT ENOUGH SMILIES.
    Boys can dream, a fool in love is still in love. Though the person may be an illusion or a fake, the feelings they feel are real, and even if it's just for a while, it's better than nothing at all. Ignorance is bliss - if someone constructed my dream woman as a computer program or holographics image (with touch parameters of course - think holo-deck) and I didn't know they weren't real, I'd probably be far happier with that illusion than I would with just another highly flawed and incompatible wretch from a bar.

What gave Maddi away was the obviousness, but that could've just been part of the plan, to see if anyone would actually still fall for it in spite of how obvious it is. You can never underestimate trolls, some of them are incredibly innovative and can come up with some pretty amazing trollage. Although, it really defeats the purpose of it if the people getting trolled are having fun or enjoying themselves.
    "The truth, my goal."

10+ Year Old Account
    hordeside is the worst, too many trolls. like really. popluation pretty much divides into these three categories

70% trade trolls

20% elitists

10% noobs

The noobs are overwhelmed by the trolls and in turn become trolls themselves, more people join the game and the vicious circle continues...
    Apparently I'm in the top 5 for horde trolls, at least according to CB/ST/Nph/Prime.
    You can tell WoW changed the MMO for good when players started complaining about the amount of time they sink, into a time sink.

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently I'm in the top 5 for horde trolls, at least according to CB/ST/Nph/Prime.
    which one are you? I know all of them.

10+ Year Old Account
    which one are you? I know all of them.
    Play the guessing game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Play the guessing game.
    i would but forum rules say i cant mention any ingame character names in posts.

Hiya guys! My name is Maddi and I need your help and opinions! I've played WoW for about a year now and I love it! The thing is, I am very very lonely on my server and its starting to get to me! I know things will get better in Cata but what should I do until then? I was thinking of either, rerolling, RAFing, finding a new guild, or transfering! Whatever I do, I wanna go to Alliance for sure! Can you please help me with a couple of questions? <3
    1. What is the best Alliance PvP server with a HIGH population? (KT or Tich?!?!)
    2. Do you think I should reroll and enjoy the leveling experience? (Which I've never tried before!)
    3. Do you know of any AMAZING rerolling or super helpful fun new "newbie" leveling guilds?
    I was thinking of going to help the cause in Blackrock Alliance too! Whatever I go, I want the best place to PvP for alliance! A high population server is a must too please! =)

For being such a sweety and helping me out, you get chocolate COOKIES! But if you troll me, I'll kick your ass. Thanks for all your time and help! Maddi
    Fat and not a girl.

10+ Year Old Account

70% trade trolls

20% elitists

10% noobs

the words: "Will Smith died, its on CNN" are forever burned into my mind... *shudders*
    Will Smith died?
    Last edited by Tuvok; 2010-08-10 at 02:13 AM. Reason: kek
    "The truth, my goal."

10+ Year Old Account
    i would but forum rules say i cant mention any ingame character names in posts.
    Most of condensed names that you could refer to them as

---------- Post added 2010-08-10 at 02:13 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Tuvok View Post
    Will Smith died?
    its on Cnn.

10+ Year Old Account
    k then, mods dont kill me...

are you Chair, Tiberium, Classicola, Mordecai, Daemn or some fail troll no one cares about?

10+ Year Old Account
    My brain...it hurts.

10+ Year Old Account
    k then, mods dont kill me...

are you Chair, Tiberium, Classicola, Mordecai, Daemn or some fail troll no one cares about?
    Classi is banned, chair is basically non existent, would of never counted Mord as a troll, no idea of Daemn and Tib logs on maybe once a week.
    And no, I am none of those.

Honestly I expect populations to shift a bit when cata drops with the influx on the new and old and guilds moving to new servers to get a fresh start so test the waters on your home server a bit then and then make a judgement call. Odds are that if you step out now and then come back when the xpac drops you will find a great group of people to level up and go endgame with. it's what I did with this guy at the start of wrath.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...temgale/simple
    "Your mother was a wrench and your father smelled of seaforium!" - Stormforged Taskmaster

15+ Year Old Account

Please stop pretending to be a female, your overuse of emoticons is stereotypical and appalling and its obvious your a male needing attention and trying a lame attempt at trolling. Go away!

http://joekey.deviantart.com Sig by Lilliputia! <3