Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    I was in this guild wayyy back in BC, and me and this chick were the only one slogged on so I asked her if she could help me with a lowbie quest. We then start talking about places such as Old Ironforge and the Ironforge airport.

Well we managed to get into old IF and she starts telling me about how this is where her "stories" take place, and how she writes books about her WoW toons and she started explaining the whole story. Then starts some shit like "and this one falls in love with your character" and adds me to the stories...

We then tried to get onto the IF airport but that didn't work and she started going on about her stories again. So later in that day I left the guild (it was a small guild that I just signed the charter for some G) and put her on block. Wound up quitting WoW a few days later because I was getting bored.

About 5 months later I rejoin the game and log onto that character, within 30 seconds of logging on i get a whisper "Did you find out how to onto the airport yet? I thought of an amazing chapter for my story up there!"

I lol'd irl when that happened xD

Quote Originally Posted by sapit View Post
    I was in this guild wayyy back in BC, and me and this chick were the only one slogged on so I asked her if she could help me with a lowbie quest. We then start talking about places such as Old Ironforge and the Ironforge airport.

Well we managed to get into old IF and she starts telling me about how this is where her "stories" take place, and how she writes books about her WoW toons and she started explaining the whole story. Then starts some shit like "and this one falls in love with your character" and adds me to the stories...

We then tried to get onto the IF airport but that didn't work and she started going on about her stories again. So later in that day I left the guild (it was a small guild that I just signed the charter for some G) and put her on block. Wound up quitting WoW a few days later because I was getting bored.

About 5 months later I rejoin the game and log onto that character, within 30 seconds of logging on i get a whisper "Did you find out how to onto the airport yet? I thought of an amazing chapter for my story up there!"

I lol'd irl when that happened xD
    seems kinda silly to put someone on ignore and leave a guild for something like that :3

15+ Year Old Account
    You can start training to become a pilot at 16.

2 years ago in a some brd pug, a kid asked me if I can be his gf and kept pestering me about it, suffice to say I was abit scared since I was on my male Belf.

Quote Originally Posted by Wilson! View Post
    2 years ago in a some brd pug, a kid asked me if I can be his gf and kept pestering me about it, suffice to say I was abit scared since I was on my male Belf.
    But are you an actual female?
    And if so, are you taken?
    Quote Originally Posted by sharpy View Post
    Ya i think Karadros got it right sadly..
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRagebear View Post
    Sylvanas is flawless and should be canonized as a saint.

15+ Year Old Account
    Now this made me laugh. And it's absurd enough that it may just be true. Scary thought...
    For the Alliance!

Quote Originally Posted by Mulloar View Post
    seems kinda silly to put someone on ignore and leave a guild for something like that :3
    Nah bro, she whispered me like crazy about that stuff, plus the guild was filled with that bunny macro spam so I left for that reason too

This just is creeping me out, so here it is.

A week ago I was doing a dungeon on my mage, Sunken Temple. The tank and heals want to do the serpent statues, us dps don't, So we boldly go our separate ways. I first thought this was stupid, then the rogue said "Mage poly this guy, hunter trap this, burn down this guy first etc.". Long story short we cleared the ENTIRE top part of Sunken Temple by ourselves, no tank or healers.

Later after we finally finished ST, the rogue asked if I want to do another dungeon, so sure. We start talking, I look to see he was an ex 49 twink, he tells me he was in a twink guild. Now I was looking for something to do while waiting on cataclysm, so I offer to roll a twink on his server. I started leveling, and he invites me into a party on his rogue to talk. We get to talking, and he starts talking about his girlfriend. Now this is where it gets creepy.

He starts talking about how he can wait to have sex with her and all that, then he goes on talking about doing a double date with his brother and his girlfriend. Normal so far. Then he starts talking about how he loves her and wants to marry her, I thought he was naturally some 18-20 year old falling for someone. Nope, he's 13, and she's 14. Don't recoil yet, it gets worse. So after a while, he starts freaking out. Turns out she sent him a nude pic of her over email. I give him grats and all that, then he asks if I want to see it....This guy I met only a couple hours ago, wants to show me a pic of his girlfriend. It didn't stop there, no, he INSISTED I must see it!

Needless to say, I'm not logging on that twink anymore.

Anyone who plays this game (myself included) is at least a little strange... Unless, as TotalBiscuit said in his Northshire Abbey video, "you like to talk about lifting weights, plus the only reason you play this game is 'like, irony bro'". In which case you're just in denial.

OMG-so glad to hear I'm not alone-there are some really disturbing and sad stories out there.

Here's another one-"The Dictator Bully"
    Was in a guild with a female co-GM. Her boyfriend ran the guild. All good. Seemed ok at first. Seemed like nice peoples. SO anyway... we would turn up to raid and she would be like- "Please get organized-Harb and I are too busy working hard all week and we are tired and we make sacrifices to be here raiding with YOU". And not in the "hey guys-lets get out shit togerther" way... in the "you are not worthy to wipe my ass" way.

OK-so I'm an officer in the guild and am checking the money log. This chick-every week, withdraws whatever has been put in the previous week by us. I check because the guild bank is always at 400g and I'm wondering why. She is ripping us. I call her on it. She totally goes balistic and spends the next 1/2 an hour balling me out in guild chat. Like the biggest load of made up drivvle pulled out of her schcol days. How I'm just jealous coz I don't have a boyfriend etc rah rah.

So I left-who wants a guild leader like that? Not me.

Anyway-I hear later from my pals that she balled out most of the guild at some stage and they all quit too.
    Also-this chick was like a vent Hitler. Don't know about you but I like to hang on vent and have a few laughs with my wow buddies during non raid times. One young guy would someties pull out his guitar and play songs and sing-he was good too and we loved it.
    He did it one night when when she was on and she kicked him from vent and from the guild.

A couple months later-I'm in a new guild and in vent during an RS GDKP pug the guild was running, though not in the raid. I was an officer again and waiting for the ICC afterwards. Anyway, I said something the raid leader-turns out she is in the GDKP pug and she starts bagging me out with all her her usual vitriol. Then she whispers me saying...WHAT ARE YOU DOING ON THIS VENT? THIS IS NOT YOUR VENT? YOU ARE NOT IN THIS RAID. YOU DON'T BELONG ON THIS VENT. GET OFF THIS VENT NOW! Yeah right like wtf? Where do some people get off?
    Last edited by Manapool; 2010-08-10 at 05:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BigGann View Post
    Only need to be 14 in Canada to start training. 16 to get the licences though.

I forget were i read this but

A naked level 18 Nightelf killing lowbie level 1-5 boars in the middle of the forest.
    When I came across him he said " You saw nothing " and moved on or hearthed.

Quote Originally Posted by Ronae View Post

A naked level 18 Nightelf killing lowbie level 1-5 boars in the middle of the forest.
    You win.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronae View Post

This...this would make me ask so many questions...so many...

On topic though, I have plenty of creepy stories that I dare to never bring up again

Quote Originally Posted by dakeshi View Post
    had millions of euros.
    Dollars is the correct term. He had millions of dollars. There are no millionaires in Europe.

10+ Year Old Account
    darksides rogue

yea..... were on the same server :P

the usual tanks who think there god
    healers who suck
    hunters who auto shot
    mages who wand...

Since I'm surprised it isn't here already, I'm gonna go ahead and throw the name 'Rinx' into the pot.

Funny in the weird sort of way. I'll spare the gritty details, but suffice to say that I now know how to make one hell of a good crack pipe out of a tire gauge and how to get lonely guys on the internet to order you pizzas. Best Guild Master EVER.

Quote Originally Posted by BigGann View Post
    yeah ok i stand corrected

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Colosso View Post
    Since I'm surprised it isn't here already, I'm gonna go ahead and throw the name 'Rinx' into the pot.

Funny in the weird sort of way. I'll spare the gritty details, but suffice to say that I now know how to make one hell of a good crack pipe out of a tire gauge and how to get lonely guys on the internet to order you pizzas. Best Guild Master EVER.
    Dude, that guy would be my god! Free pizza!

Quote Originally Posted by Colosso View Post

Thats hilarious lol

---------- Post added 2010-08-10 at 03:14 PM ----------

You win.
    OMG lol