Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Nahte View Post
    I met a guy that liked Gnomes. Fucking scared the Hell out of me.
    lol idd. In our 25 man Hard Mode raid team, we have ONE Gnome And boy, does he get the piss taken Gnomes just suck.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spritely View Post
    That said, I'm going to bed. Having a conversation in this context with someone with an avatar alluding to heroine use is just odd.

10+ Year Old Account
    Met this 8 year old kid pulling top dps on Yogg Saron hard mode. He was amazing yet was so young and demanded 100g from anyone who cursed.

Weird people?

Well.. I'll let you people experience it for yourselves. Go into the Goldshire Inn on the Moon Guard server.

"What has been seen cannot be unseen."---Things You Didn't Know About WoW thread.

Gotta say the weirdest person I've ever met is this guy...slightest chance by the slightest of margins may be female..dunno. One night on Twisting Nether trade chat is bombarded with this fem belf offering WoW lap dances with two fem belves. This is where i started laughing my ass off. Few minutes later, still spamming, i enter my heroic dungeon, having gotten out i get back into Dal and see this guy is still at it a good half-hour later...soon enugh, someone calls him on it and goes "Lol who's gonna buy a wow lap dance?" they reply that they've already made over 300g for 10g a "session"..... and i gotta say..i actually believed there would be enough creepy people who would pay for that...

Deleted
    As like Real Life society, the game has too many weird ppl.
    But in the game where your true identity is hidden, you don't care about being a moron. I've met too many weird ppl from trolls to ninjas, to ppl who needed anger management lessons:P
    But the last one was a priest in a random heroic who didn't heal me cause i used life tap and wasn't drinking waters:P when i asked why he let me die he said "USE DRINKS YOU NOOB I WON'T FEED YOUR MANA OMG" he instantly got kicked from the group :P

Quote Originally Posted by Ronae View Post
    I forget were i read this but

A naked level 18 Nightelf killing lowbie level 1-5 boars in the middle of the forest.
    When I came across him he said " You saw nothing " and moved on or hearthed.
    Ahh, that's on WoWbash.

EDIT: http://www.wowbash.com/image-7024.html --- found it. It's in the top 100.
    Last edited by Malckeor; 2010-08-10 at 08:11 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I was in Org making some potions when this blood elf named Elrick walked up to me.
    He didnt say anything, just followed me.

I asked him what he wanted after he auto followed me from the Alch vendor to the auction house and got no response.

So I then went outside of org and started dueling for fun, with him still on my tail.
    Then about 10 mins later he whisped me and said " I finally came, thanks!" and rode away.........

I've never forgotten that day.

Quote Originally Posted by destructo View Post
    I saw this in dalaran between 2 druids. One was a boomkin dancing at the back (to put it lightly) and the other was a bear standing in place.
    link for it her (in case you cannot view the image)http://yfrog.com/0twowscrnshot060510004506j

Also, I saw this guy on the same pve server talking to the npcs on the zepellin from uc to org.

XD The wierdest person I know is probably myself :s since I was involved in this ^

Quote Originally Posted by Captainplanet View Post
    "ure so protective ure like edward from twilight, have you ever read twilight?"
    >This.
    >My face - trollface.jpg

Tbh, I had a lot of weirdos. I like roleplaying and fluff to an extent, which brings all the more creepy guys. Once, I made the wedding dress for one of my characters and some kiddies start stalking me (character was female). One of them even whispered me "u be my wife in ths game". No questions asked.

So I keep getting whispers from this guy that usually started with "wife," and he would go on about how he soloed this and that dungeon(he was a hunter). Really creepy and hilarious at the same time.

Back in TBC when I was raiding seriously, there was this "chick" in my guild. She had some issue, for real. She was married, had a 12-yr-old child, her husband was playing also and was in our guild. She was my class leader (druid) and she knew NOTHING about druid healing for real. I quote "I am a druid, I do not heal with hots". Yeah.

Her husband was no better. He was a pussy, his wife controlled him all the time, he sucked at wow, first night we went into BT, the guy wiped us twice on like 10% with the spine and when ofc the raidleader was furious on vent "OK, WHO DID THIS?", both of them were silent like church mice, despite the fact that half the people figured out it was him. They also used to steal from the guild bank, as she was herbalist. When she skinned those mobs in ICC she never posted the loot in the bank. I got onto her soon, though nobody wanted to confront her, because she was a drama llama.

This one time I said to myself - ok, go to hell, ffs and a proper shitstorm ensued. She started trash talking, a big load of crap that wasnt even close to the truth for the most part, dunno how she even thought she was good. Needless to say, lots of people agreed with me and she got kicked out of the guild, finally.

A more recent wierdo was this guy in Pit of Saron. Some ret paladin with kinda random gems, spec was OK, probably copied from somewhere, but here is where it gets funny - he had full epic gear(230+ilvl) and could pull only 1k something dps. Seal of Justice(the one that stuns) and whatnot. When I confront him, he says "yuo mstu been new two wow" or something along those lines. Awful English. After I continued dissing him all he replied was :/ DD and "yuo got funny engrish". In the end he asked me how old I was and where did I live and before I could even answer some guy just wtfpwned him by saying "the younger he is the worse it is for you".

TL;DR, WoW simulates social enviornment, which attracts lots of weirdos.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    This one is server famous, but no longer plays.
    Moonwyrm on Greymane, Female Troll Shaman. She was a PvP whore, very terrible at it, and hated any and all kind of men and boys (at least in game).
    Any time you would see her around, she would be wearing resil gear with terrible gemming. I think she went back and forth between ele and resto, but everyone said she was terrible at anything she ever did. Greymane is an Alliance dominated server, so we rarely have WG. Any time it's up for grabs, she'd yell at people for not participating in WG, and rage even more when we lost it. She'd go on about how everyone was terrible and stupid and ignorant and so on. She's lose her mind when there would be zero defense for a city leader being attacked by a raid, cussing out both Horde for not defending, and Alliance for being honorless.
    She also had a hatred towards any male person in game, whether you were male irl, or had a male character. To give you an idea, her guild <The Furies> was an all female toon only guild, and she was GM. She'd rage in trade chat on how men are pigs and should get rid of their penis because they don't know what to do with it or things like that.
    Of course, when you find a weird person like this who makes themselves public, EVERYONE provokes her to "snap" over anything. Her responce time was very slow at any "attacks" against her. She did admit once in trade about how she hasn't taken her meds at some point.
    She's quit the game for whatever reason, I forget. There's a post about it somewhere on the Greymane forums that I created (on Razia, my main toon), but she's a legend on Greymane, and her spirit lives on.

This happened at lvl 60 (Vanilla wow)

The one person i met who was just plan stupid/weird is some guy of a friend i met through WoW.

I'll explain.

I got a friend who i've known for about 4 years through wow. We speak on Msn often etc. But during the time i rerolled horde to play on their server, a friend they knew irl, got in contact with me. I wasn't told much, apart from my friend knew them.

I was open to speaking to this person, for the first few chats, i thought this was just another male player, didn't look into it much either. After they saw i was a nice chilled back player, they hammered on the fact they were female. This didn't change my view of them, but they asumed that it would. This person kept asking for help, for gold, or for items, which in return i would change the subject or reply with a no.
    Then they will continue to use the "i'm a girl" card, and i didn't really react to it, as i was just like "another person begging for stuff -___-"

After my friend came back from a short holiday, i asked who this person was, he said that it's some guy from his school, and his always telling people his a girl, so he gets easy items and gold. I was alittle shocked people actually do that. He went straight on my ignore list, because i knew he was just trying to get items and gold from me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulus View Post
    For those of you reading this thread thinking "I've never met any weird people on WoW", then it's probably you.
    Crap >.<

Nothing too odd but was in a random and was playing with two people that were apparently lesbians and showed their affection to each other in /say and /party.

I dont think I met any strange people.
    I do met some pretty funny ones though.

Back in my old guild.
    We were in Naxx and didnt have enough members online for a 25 man run, so we mixed it up with another guild.
    And there was this guy called Sportacus. (yes, most of you can figger out the rest) lol
    Anyway, for starters, he had a sister that on vent sounded like an anime character. It was so funny. But that isnt the point here.

Sportacus was 12 years old, and he got utterly pissed off just before Gothik the Harvester, because one of my guildies asked him if he has been sexually abusing that girl from Lazy Town, just as a joke.
    I never seen anyone take a joke that bad. He eventually left the raid. I guess thats what you get for talking bad about Lazy Town in front of a 12 year old. hehe

retribution paladin named.. etard...

and when i called him "oh hey.. rr.. etard!" he blocked me and kicked..
    like hells, think before creating character with such a name!! :d

Quote Originally Posted by Uglywho View Post
    Those are O's, not 0's, therefore not math.
    meh, i was halfway asleep
    Go away, or I shall taunt you a second time!

One of the wierdest and funniest ppl i met on WoW was this Forsaken Mage in my guild...

I forgot the details as to how this came to be, since my memory is terrible, but on certain occasions would yell in vent for one reason for another, and not just normal rage screaming either, like spontaneously hilarious, vein pulsating on the forhead yelling. A few inside jokes later led to him being reffered to as the "Angry midget from Boston, and then something derogatory and disturbing about his red wagon..." needless to say i was slightly disgusted, but me and a bunch of my former guildies (some xtransfered, some went to bettr guilds, some quit, etc) still think he is one of the funniest ppl to come through our guild...

Aside from this there are acouple that i wanted to add but not as interesting like any of the stalkers i occasionally get from being WAAAAAYYY too nice and leniant with ppl, as well as that one time some random dude gave me 10k gold on my female DK for no apparent reason whatsoever and i was so struck dumb tht it took 3minutes for me to hit the trade. I mention "female" DK because as we've seen in these posts...ppl are nicer to female characters, i welcome anyone to prove me wrong on that...

Phana ftw

Quote Originally Posted by The EagleOwl Mage View Post
    So I then went outside of org and started dueling for fun, with him still on my tail.
    Then about 10 mins later he whisped me and said " I finally came, thanks!" and rode away.........
    That's probably the creepiest thing I've ever heard/read.
    Last edited by Renowned; 2010-08-10 at 08:35 AM. Reason: Fixed

Quote Originally Posted by Rakeer View Post
    a guildy and friend of mine is a real good character.
    if what he says is true, and i beleive it, the he was involved in gang shoot outs, selling drugs, hookers, all that stuff and eventualy charged and sent to a mental jailhouse kinda thing. afer he was out he was placed on house arrest and began to breed horses for a living. he eventualy got so bored of sitting there he started to play wow and even though he took a gunshot to the neck which did damage to his nerves and left him without feeling in his left arm he is still one of the best guys around. real nice fella too since he turned around.
    Quote Originally Posted by Psilo View Post
    I met a Warlock that played with one arm using one of those gaming mice that has over a dozen buttons. The kicker was that he lost his arm from a gun wound during a drug deal gone bad, and then went to prison. Now he runs a small ranch and plays WoW.
    Same guy?

Back in TBC I was doing a Kara run with a guild that was widely known on our server to be a Homosexual one. So we were in the middle of killing the trash leading up to the Stage Fight which had the random encounter. We were talking on vent and one of the guilds members asked me "How old are you?" and I replied "16" because I was at the time. So they all start making jokes in vent and one of the members whispers me "Now as long as you don't bend over no one has to go to jail". Needless to say I was a little creeped out for the rest of the run but willing to continue because I wanted my badges.