Thread: Where is Fiora?

Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Where is Fiora?

Any word on Fiora Longears? our favorite wow lush? I wonder if she is dead it was the Cataclysm that killed her or was an hepatycal disease?

dunno, but i hope theres a reference to her in the new darkshore

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow, it's been so long since I played Alliance side I forgot about her, and I even remember being amused the first time I saw her so long ago, and even wanting her wine glass! At least I now have the wine glass.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yea, seein totalbiscuit darkshore video, so far, no mentions about fiora, but in the same vein *SPOILERS*

A lot of your loved Auberdine citizens are dead!!!!!! and you find their corpses, so roll an Night Elf alt and enjoy them while they are still alive!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    um.... why was she important again? as a night elf... id like to know

10+ Year Old Account
    The southernmost capital city in the world, NZ
    She's one a handful of high elves who are actually seen in night elf territories, given the historical bad blood between the two tribes of elf. In lore, such bad blood dates back to the War of the Ancients.

Before Patch 3.3, she was a quest giver to send Alliance players to Astranaar via Menethil Harbour, in the days when the Kalimdor-EK boat sailed between Auberdine and Menethil. For some reason in a Burning Crusade patch, she was transplanted from Theramore to the Auberdine docks.
    Last edited by deepred; 2010-08-10 at 07:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Eltrollo View Post
    um.... why was she important again? as a night elf... id like to know
    I have recently developed a secret infatuation with this female gnome npc in outland. I can't recall her name, all I know is that she lacks shoes and that def attracts me.

Deleted
    would be nice if someone can confirm if she's dead, alive or jsut simply missing? Was nice to have a high elven npc who tried to help the night elves. Just like the old magic relic quest involving a high elf npc in EPL. Too bad they gave the restored relic to Staghelm.

10+ Year Old Account
    Any news of her on the latest build??

Deleted
    Fiona, Garrosh`s wife?idk, prolly sleeping with horny goblin.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Synthaxx View Post
    I'm rolling one AFTER the Cataclysm then.
    Why so much hate? is not their fault being so elven! LEAVE THEM ALONE!!!!

So, no news on Fiora??

Who is this Fiora? Is she the ghost like Elf in Darkshore? I only did Darkshore once on a trial account :/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by A Playful Dog View Post
    Who is this Fiora? Is she the ghost like Elf in Darkshore? I only did Darkshore once on a trial account :/
    Here http://www.wowwiki.com/Fiora_Longears

Quote Originally Posted by Amonra View Post
    Omg, her! Damn it I remember her, she sends you south.. and she says something about not telling she sent you there....

I never understood why she was so secretive... is she a half elf or something like that? Because she seems to be a high elf to me at least... and I dont know if High elves get along with Night elves do they?

10+ Year Old Account
    Omg, her! Damn it I remember her, she sends you south.. and she says something about not telling she sent you there....

I never understood why she was so secretive... is she a half elf or something like that? Because she seems to be a high elf to me at least... and I dont know if High elves get along with Night elves do they?
    Everything seems to indicate that she is a high elf and nothing points out otherwise, that is why she doesn't want you to tell the Nelves that she was the one that sent you, and I guess that is why she is on the pier not in the inn. But alas, it also means that they don't dislike her enough to send her back to Theramore.

You talking about Beta, coz i do believe i saw her somewhere. But why is she so special?

Quote Originally Posted by Garush View Post
    You talking about Beta, coz i do believe i saw her somewhere. But why is she so special?
    Well, for once, she has a physics defying wine glass, the wine stays inside the glass.
    Second, she is pretty, even a dog like me would wag a tail at her.
    And finally... she's really secretive, as if she was hiding something. I am thinking she is a half elf, that would put her worst than a high elf when talking about high elf relations with Night elves I think. If I'm not mistaken, half elves are abhorred by both human and elves.

10+ Year Old Account
    She is awesome!! she has a tragic past that nobody knows, something had to push her to drink wine on docks, she is allowed near the nigh elves, hw did she prove herself? and she migh be involved with a human sailor, who happens to live on the other side of azeroth, talking about star crossed lovers. She is an entrepenour, recolecting all kinds of exotic things, how can you not love her?

Were did you see her????

Quote Originally Posted by Amonra View Post
    She is awesome!! she has a tragic past that nobody knows, something had to push her to drink wine on docks, she is allowed near the nigh elves, hw did she prove herself? and she migh be involved with a human sailor, who happens to live on the other side of azeroth, talking about star crossed lovers. She is an entrepenour, recolecting all kinds of exotic things, how can you not love her?

Were did you see her????
    I believe it was Auberdine refugee camp or tal'doren.

10+ Year Old Account
    I believe it was Auberdine refugee camp or tal'doren.
    Lor'danel?, methinks that Tal'doren is the gilnean druid tree.