Deleted

I need 330 arcane dust - any ideas?

i don't want to buy it (not enough gold), and for some morbid reason, 3/4 of the gear i loot in instances DE's in planar essences. is there an easy way to get it?

Quote Originally Posted by nzall View Post
    i don't want to buy it (not enough gold), and for some morbid reason, 3/4 of the gear i loot in instances DE's in planar essences. is there an easy way to get it?

If you get planars instead thats good, sell the planars and buy dust > success

sell planars use gold to buy dust..

problem solved
    Quote Originally Posted by Junlee View Post
    You can't even post in the proper forum. If Blizzard employees functioned as you do, your character would queue up for a BG and end up in Molten Core.

i craft jc green ring, the one with green gem and small eternal earth - what ever the name is- its cheap to do and you get shit load of dust
    WoW free since 8/10/09
    well i got stuck homesick with nothing to do pretty much and... for the sixth time, i started playing again.

dont forget all the Netherweave cloth you get..Have a tailor make netherweave belts..or do it yourself if you have a tailor..DE them as well..solo outland dungeons and Heroics if You can..You'll end up with alot of items to DE and a massive amount of cloth.

---------- Post added 2010-08-10 at 09:02 AM ----------

Just curious what do You need that many arcane dust for anyway?

Deleted
    I recently leveled enchanting on an alt and found killing the first karazhan trash over and over on my prot paladin a good way to get greens to DE. You also get a lot of netherweave to use with tailoring to DE, a lot of greys to sell to the vendor and a lot on cash of the mobs.

Another idea is run Heroic magister terrace everyday.You get a buttload of greens and cloth and there is the bonus of getting the mount and the high probability of getting the phoenix hatchling pet. The pets drops pretty often for me.

still, the best method in terms of effort/time is to make arbitrages on AH (buy what is cheap, sell when it is expensive). Or buy cheap mats for your profession and sell expensive products.
    For example on my server I buy Borean leather when it is in range of 50-80s. I buy it in thousands. I create Heavy Borean leather and sell it for 7-8G a piece. Profit is 2.5-5G per piece sold. If I create 500 leathers, I make 1250-2500G per 20 minutes effort (15 minutes AFK). Im not saying that is the best method to make money but it is enough to buy yourself anything you need/want

10+ Year Old Account
    Farm Karazhan trash. It will get you a nice amount of gold, as well as a lot of green items.
    The goblin warrior, Gallywix!
    "And the Heavens shall tremble!"

My name is Kenneth044, and I'm an altoholic!

Deleted
    okay, i'll try what you guys recommended. i'm currently a bit further though. i don't need 330 arcane dust anymore, could level from 300 to 341 with less. now all i need is about 60, 6 of which for a later enchanting rod (leveling enchanting for the ring enchants on my paladin).

Do you have an addon that tells you what DE's to what? If so, go on the AH and find the greens that DE into your dust. Buy all the cheapest ones and DE them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirk_Fogg
    But don't worry guys... you're not going to Space Camp but at least you've got those remote control trucks and your confidence.
    Quote Originally Posted by Olmec
    The player that conquers the most countries in sixty seconds, wins!