Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Direfen View Post
    I don't want Velen to be the Archbishop, simply cause I enjoy raiding the Cathedral of Light and that would mean id have to kill him.

If anything he should be giving 'lectures' in Shattrath to the Aldor and Scryer.
    read the whole thread
    he stays in exodar
    but now we have more flavor npcs in exodar listening to velen give lectures in exodar

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eltrollo View Post
    read the whole thread
    he stays in exodar
    but now we have more flavor npcs in exodar listening to velen give lectures in exodar
    Yes but Archbishop was a title for the leader in the Cathedral of Light. If Velen was to attain the title he'd need to be in the Cathedral doing whatever the Archbishop does.

Id be pretty pissed if I had to travel to the other side of the world just to attend lectures from some Archbishop who doesn't even believe in the same "Light" as I did.
    Dreadmaul US Horde - "Dragonsworn of the Bronze Flight"

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes but Archbishop was a title for the leader in the Cathedral of Light. If Velen was to attain the title he'd need to be in the Cathedral doing whatever the Archbishop does.

Id be pretty pissed if I had to travel to the other side of the world just to attend lectures from some Archbishop who doesn't even believe in the same "Light" as I did.
    its the same light
    and he is archbishop of the alliance as a whole
    there would still be a regular archbishop in sw exept he/she now answers to velen

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eltrollo View Post
    its the same light
    and he is archbishop of the alliance as a whole
    there would still be a regular archbishop in sw exept he/she now answers to velen
    Draenei believe in the Naaru, Humans and Dwarves believe in the "Holy Light". Sure the Naaru may be an entity of light but that doesnt make them the same thing.

That Bishop would still need to travel the world just to answer to Velen, which I wouldn't be fond of doing after the first few trips.
    Dreadmaul US Horde - "Dragonsworn of the Bronze Flight"

10+ Year Old Account
    Draenei believe in the Naaru, Humans and Dwarves believe in the "Holy Light". Sure the Naaru may be an entity of light but that doesnt make them the same thing.

That Bishop would still need to travel the world just to answer to Velen, which I wouldn't be fond of doing after the first few trips.
    draenei believe in the light, the naruu simply guide them.
    humans figured it out on there own
    dwarves learned from the humans

traveling to the exodar is a small price to pay for the light