Lock + Hunter looking for a fitting guild

Well hello! I love you.

I am looking for some raiding that fits my playing habits, DUH! What that means is, I am 6/12 HM ICC 25 and 6/12 HM ICC 10 so I am looking for a guild at or beyond that point. I am looking for a guild that raids Tuesday - Thursday within the 7pm - 11pm range (I'm CST) and has a very relaxed overall personality. If you only speak in theorycrafting, recount numbers, or any speech involving an excessive amount of "fail" references, we're probably not going to have fun together. I would also STRONGLY prefer Horde guilds, as the transfer + faction change is kind of a pain in this ass.

As far as my play style, I'm a HEAVILY preferred Destro, but I can do some Demo on occasion if need be. I'm equipped with all relevant and necessary mods, I flask / eat for fights, and my television is behind me which makes watching it during fights far too awkward...so I'm pretty focused.

Side note stuff, in-progress Glory of the ICC Raider guilds strongly encouraged. Guilds that would also like equally experienced / geared Ele Shaman and Hunter strongly encouraged. Guilds with a structured loot system that doesn't involve /roll strongly encouraged.

If you would like any additional info, I'm on either Nickfetus or Tacobueno on Frostmane.

Thank you in advance for your time

We're Prototype on Stormrage

Hello,

Prototype is a progression-based raiding guild. We recently transferred to Stormrage and are looking to fill our ranks. Our GM and officer core have been raiding and playing together for over 3 years. We're looking to push 25man hard modes and see as much content as we can till Cata.

Minimum requirement/experience
    * 12/12 regular ICC (10man min, 25man pref)
    * 6/12 hard modes in ICC (10man min, 25man pref)
    * DPS: Avg DPS damage approx 10K

Abilities to make raid times
    - Days: Monday-Thursday
    - Raid invites: 7:45pm EST
    - Raid times: 8:00pm - 11:00pm (sometimes till 11:30pm)
    - Work with EPGP system

If you're interested you can,
    Contact Onomaris in-game on Stormrage
    Email: protorecruit at gmail dot com

If you're interested send me an email.

Thanx,
    Ono (Monica)