Page 1 of 2
LastLast

10+ Year Old Account
    This will be quite...entertaining... :P Great find BTW
    -

nice!
    i just hope there will be world pvp in every zone.. :s

Sweet, more pointless PvP objectives that will largely be ignored!

Yea I dunno about this, will be interesting to see how they incorporate it maybe? Because as it is, it won't be any different than the towers in EPL were...

but this time it will also have the barrens chat

Quote Originally Posted by kel View Post
    but this time it will also have the barrens chat
    Can't wait!

Awesome, but i see NPCs involved. How strong are they compared to characters? Do you need a group to kill them?
    Life is short Glory is eternal

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by snowblind View Post
    This is why world PvP is dead. People don't want to fight in the world anymore.
    "Questions are for those seeking answers. Those who have answers are those who have asked questions." -Mike R. (Malthurius)

10+ Year Old Account
    If this awards a buttload of honor, and is implemented in Hillsbrad Foothills... MUAHAHAA... No rest for Southshore anymore, suckers!

Quote Originally Posted by Malthurius View Post
    This is why world PvP is dead. People don't want to fight in the world anymore.
    Why would they want to when they can fight in battlegrounds or the arena and get rewarded for it?

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    If it's as good as I hope it'll be... I'll youtube.com/watch?v=4pXfHLUlZf4

Quote Originally Posted by dreameer111 View Post
    If it's as good as I hope it'll be... I'll youtube.com/watch?v=4pXfHLUlZf4
    lol

Quote Originally Posted by Tehr View Post
    If this awards a buttload of honor, and is implemented in Hillsbrad Foothills... MUAHAHAA... No rest for Southshore anymore, suckers!
    Southshore is already taken by the horde..... it is now a horde favored questing area.

So..... what?
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Why would they want to when they can fight in battlegrounds or the arena and get rewarded for it?
    Aren't carebear tears a reward itself? When you are killed in a BG you don't lose anything, but you don't want to be killed when doing a quest, so combat and survival gain a new meaning.
    Oh, how i'd like a money/exp/honor loss after death in pvp.
    Life is short Glory is eternal

Deleted
    or, for gods sake, they will be used and you get ganked by only level 85's. Like it is in the plaguelands today.

Quote Originally Posted by jaelrin View Post
    Aren't carebear tears a reward itself? When you are killed in a BG you don't lose anything, but you don't want to be killed when doing a quest, so combat and survival gain a new meaning.
    Except... most "carebears" aren't going to be on a PvP server, or participating in these canned "world PvP" scenarios.

If you're on a PvP server and just like to gank people, these world PvP objectives aren't going to make a difference.
    Last edited by snowblind; 2010-08-12 at 03:47 PM. Reason: typo

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by jaelrin View Post
    A loss of something in this game isn't really Blizzard's goal. There are more players than totally hardcores.

The "Dumb Gladiator" <Déâthàrths> loves to gank and grief people. He plays almost 8-12 hours a day and got the best items from pvp and pve.
    Then there is <Randombob> who play 1 or 2 hours a day at maximum. He loves to PvP and farming/questing slowly while waiting for BGs.

Now imagine what Déâthàrths would do to Randombob. He ganks him while Bob is farming, gaining money/gold/whatever from this, and also Bob is losing those things. Bob got utterly smashed, and couldn't do anything except minor self defence (wich is at this gear difference is futile).
    The BG opens and Bob joins it. He is in no group, wich means he has to face everyone, not people who are in his reach of his skill/gear. He now face Déâthàrths, who joined alone because his rated team is in the kindergarde/school atm.
    The BG is over, both come out and Bob have to face Déâthàrths once again, getting utterly smashed again.

Thats fun, isn't it?

There are many people who like to grief others. Such a change like you want so see would be only good for bad people.

10+ Year Old Account
    There are 2 choices for the QQers:
    1. Avoid such quests and locations - you dont have to do it
    2. Go to a PvE server - if you dont like it its just your fault

I just hope they have some low lvl world pvp...that might quite interesting.