The adventures of Dooze the mage.

Dooze was a young mage, he doesn't live a great childhood, his father Booze, is a heavy drinker, his mother, Snooze, was addicted to sleep. The only time he saw his parents was when either his father needed more drinks, or when his mother was hungry, so one day he set out on a mission to reach Ironforge, to get a job. make money, and live a better overall life. He set out on his mission one day without a clue on where he was going, one of his gnome friends said just take the path from your house all the way to Ironforge. So Dooze started running, he came into a little trouble and had to fight for food, nothing that a mage couldn't do. So after 4 days, and 4 nights, Dooze made it all the way to Ironforge, he couldn't believe his eyes. He was in awe at the huge gates, and the big dwarf. So he walked in someone came up to him and asked him to be in there guild.. "Whats a guild?" Dooze asked the night elf. "A guild is a team of people that get together and talk. we also fight alliance, and other fun things", Said the night elf. "Let me in!" Said Dooze. So from then on Dooze grew up to be a famous engineer and once rule Ironforge. "What happend to his parents?" I'm glad you asked. His father, Booze, died from liver disease a few days after Dooze left for Ironforge. His mother is still alive, but he has not seen her since. Dooze passed away on March 4th, from normal causes. Dooze will be remembered.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wut.
    My name is in Latin, deal with it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zykothepsycho View Post
    What can I say? I put the sexy in dyslexia.
    You're = You Are. Your = Possessive. ITS NOT THAT HARD. GET IT RIGHT, OR I WILL CASTRATE YOU. WITH RUSTY PLIERS.
    Also, THEY'RE = THEY ARE. THERE = IDENTIFYING A SPECIFIED AREA. THEIR = POSSESSIVE.

Whut.

Deleted
    In B4 lock?

Deleted
    what is this i dont even