Looking for some cool mage addons ^.^'

So I was just looking for some really cool mage addons for pvp and pve. I seen an addon that a friend had for her pally and priest that had a girl voice that told them when something proc'd through a female/male voice and then made their screen light up in a glowing effect. Anyways I was just curious if there were any addons out there for mages that had this feature. I would also love to know if there were any other important mage addons that I should get

Thanks for your time ^.^ hope to get some positive results

---------- Post added 2010-08-12 at 04:52 PM ----------

I'm going to go ahead and just um bump this >.>'

The proc addon you're referring to is most likely power auras. Quartz (cast bar) and Mage nuggets are some other useful utilities.

Quote Originally Posted by Nukeguy View Post
    The proc addon you're referring to is most likely power auras. Quartz (cast bar) and Mage nuggets are some other useful utilities.
    ^.^ thanks I'll look them up on curse <3

Quote Originally Posted by Nukeguy View Post
    ^ power auras Author made it for his Mage, perfect addon.
    Alot of info on power auras in the macro/addon forum. FYI

ShieldMonitor. Get it. It tracks the HP of your Ice Barrier so that you don't use a frost nova right before shattered barrier procs.