Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by mysticx View Post
    Funny you should say that, i remember the QQ about having to gear new recruits/alts to replace people who left guilds for greener (Well, more advanced) pastures in previous expansions, despite what some people think, Blizzard doesn't just toss darts at a bulletinboard covered in post-it notes with random ideas when it comes to deciding what to implement/change next...

Though i'm sure having to farm Naxx, then Ulduar, then ToC just to gear up a healer somebody rolled to replace a raider who quit must be great fun :P
    Then get a new one instead of having to level a new one up? People have done that pretty much all the time until Wrath hit and even slackers get to enter ICC. Noone that got to MC, BWL, AQ40 and Naxx40 ever slacked, im no big ass gamer and I also want casuals to be able to raid, just not the highest tier, and I myself is a casual, but it was just much more fun to watch videos of Naxx 40 and just think it was impossible and the few that got through it was the best in the game, while now im sitting myself in the top tier of the game and think it sucks, heck im not even playing anymore because ICC sucks so bad.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by squeeze View Post
    I never understood why Blizzard haven't introduced dyes for personal customization. It would be also awesome if dyes were linked to a profession.

Its successfully present in many other games and compared to the total effort required to make whole new skins, textures, weapon models, armor models and whatnot, its almost trivial. It would be a one-off effort to make the dye infrastructure and then that's it, the rest is literally just colors.
    This is a little off-topic but the first good thought in here, lol. I've always wanted to see recolouring of armour by players. There could even be another crafting profession that does that and a couple of other customisability things.

As the first response said, gear is judged by its item level. And it's probably already been said in here, but epic quality gear has more points for allocation than the equivalent item level blue gear; and far more than equivalent level green gear.
    For the Alliance!

10+ Year Old Account
    You get 1 token for every 10 days of /played. Epics will cost atleast 50 tokens.