Thread: H LK 25 Horrors

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunch of people
    Overly complicated focus macros blah blah blah I fail at target swap
    I imagine you have killshot in a nice convenient place on your key bindings.
    Move it off to the side on one of your clicking action bars.

Replace it with
    /cast [target=mouseover] Tranquilizing Shot

When you see the Shambler do it's enrage animation start spamming the macro while mousing over the shambler.

Next carry on DPSing The Lich King as normal, without having had to focus or target switch anything.

Keep It Simple, Stupid!

Keep your action bars unlocked so that when you are done with shamblers you can sub Killshot back into your rotation.

Quote Originally Posted by Damien36 View Post
    Thanks for the responses. I appreciate the efforts by the sincere invidividuals. I have a macro set up for when there is one horror, that's not a problem. I will try the Tranq focus macro again.

The problem I was having is that we keep them stacked together and from my angle, due to our strat, they are hard to target individually. That makes a mouseover a little tougher. However, I already have a focus macro. I'll use it on the 2nd horror after I MD him to the OT and hope that the Tranq @focus macro works. Maybe it was a one time thing. I know the first time we tried heroic, DBM was not telling me they were enraging, yet last time it was, so who knows.
    Use "tidyplates" add on, and set it so the plates do not over-wrap with the mouse-over macro.
    My Armory - Tenzi

My guild only runs 1-2 Hunters a raid. the 2nd hunter only has a 50% attendance. But we have 3 rogues.

Our GL makes one of the rogues stand off to the side and do the tranqs. Its actually much easier for them, as shiv has no CD, and the anesthetic poison can be put on a weapon other than their main weapons to be switched out.

---------- Post added 2010-08-16 at 09:49 PM ----------

Oh, and the issue I have in 10mans, is both the horrors like to enrage at the same time, and my tranq has a CD.