Thread: Inner rage?

Inner rage?

Here on MMO-Champion it says inner rage will increase damage by 50% and cost by 15%. I read elsewhere (maybe boards, or wowwiki) that it's vice versa, damage by 15% and cost by 50%.

Can someone clarify?

Thanks in advance.

15+ Year Old Account
    Its damage by 50% cost by 15%

i remember reading some where that its vice versa as well but it was a long time ago maybe you read something out dated.

apparently they changed it back to 15% dmg 50% rage again, which makes it useless.They should just remove the damn thing.

Bateman, every time I see you post something, you're bitching about it. Everything.

I am in beta , it always was 15% damage and 50% rage cost but only latest beta build fixed bug where spells would consume 50% more rage when it procs (it used to be 15% damage boost with no rage "penalty")
    Quote Originally Posted by Daralii View Post
    An orc named after Jesus firing a kamehameha at a tentacle dragon and making it explode into fairy dust before a group of dragons don't lament the loss of their once-friend or the now inevitable extinction of their species due to their newfound sterility and mortality but instead congratulate him on knocking up his wife was pretty fucking insane even by this series' standards.

well its supposed to drain rage at a bonus instead of let it get wasted and have you sit at 100 rage, though from the looks of it there wont me that much rage overflow in cata, even in later tiers of content