Thread: New beta patch?

Page 1 of 3
LastLast

New beta patch?

Yah, so basically i started my launcher pressed play and tried to login when suddenly something about " PATCH US someth someth (something= Someth) 17xxxx (x = Random number) to -||-"

Deleted
    Nope, no new patch. The new downloader thingy just acts up sometimes when you start the launcher.

10+ Year Old Account
    Looks like a new build is coming but not available yet. Pretty normal for maintenance days.

Deleted
    The servers went offline, so im hoping for a new build

Quote Originally Posted by Garenzo View Post
    Nope, no new patch. The new downloader thingy just acts up sometimes when you start the launcher.
    It said grunt-wow 17110 to 17134

Indeed.. just logged in and i D/L'd
    grunt-wow-4.0.0.1710-to-4.0.0.1743-enUS-tools-downloader.exe

Ir did hwoever Err out after d/l the downlaoder... prob because they don;t have it up yet

I also notice a
    wow-4.0.0.1710-to-4.0.0.1743-enUS-tools-patch.exe

dated today as well.. not sure if that's what the downlaoder wnat;s to D/L or if it's separate.. ah well.. somethign is coming.. hopefully a big patch fixing some of th ebig stumbling bugs holding peeps back.

Oh.. and ther eIS a formal "Down for maintenace" notice in the beta forums;;

We will be bringing down the Beta servers today for maintenance at approximately 2:30 PM PST. There is currently no estimated time for the completion of this maintenance.

This thread will be updated as more information becomes available.
    Last edited by AuthurDent; 2010-08-14 at 12:14 AM.

Deleted
    Hmm, noticed the servers are down. Sweet! Here's hoping for a content one at last. ;-)

I dunno about that! I just restarted the launcher... and now it's installing 1.3 gigs.. go go MO' content!

Last edited by AuthurDent; 2010-08-14 at 12:24 AM.

Deleted
    Yep, fingers crossed! ;-) And I was hoping to get some early sleep tonight... gotta keep an eye out for datamined images while servers are down now. :-[

I CANT WAIT!!
    oh wait i dont have beta
    >.>

All credit for this sig goes to JustintimeSS

10+ Year Old Account
    Downloading a 1.3GB data batch, so I think it's safe to say there's a new build. Enjoy people, will post pictures of anything new I can find

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Leper Messiah View Post
    Downloading a 1.3GB data batch, so I think it's safe to say there's a new build. Enjoy people, will post pictures of anything new I can find
    Well to be honest, we did have a massive patch that everyone was sure was the Uldum patch that actually almost exclusively contained sound files. :-P So don't have too high hopes for this one at the risk of being disappointed.

Really looking forward to seeing what's in it tomorrow though.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wanna see more Worgen options. ;-;
    Unofficial Playable Sethrak Thread: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/...2796109?page=1

*Hoping that they send out Guild Contest winner beta invites today*
    You face not Malchezaar alone, but the legions he commands.

Quote Originally Posted by Vail View Post
    I wanna see more Worgen options. ;-;
    I want worgen female No i hate furries but i just want to try it out

I tried to update it but I get:
    "Blizzard Launcher must be in the same folder as a Blizzard game. Run Repair to get more information about this problem."
    So I ran repair and it can't find the files on Blizzards servers. There is no Wow.exe in the Beta folders for me and I didn't delete it.
    You face not Malchezaar alone, but the legions he commands.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by BaddyMcBad View Post
    I tried to update it but I get:
    "Blizzard Launcher must be in the same folder as a Blizzard game. Run Repair to get more information about this problem."
    So I ran repair and it can't find the files on Blizzards servers. There is no Wow.exe in the Beta folders for me and I didn't delete it.
    Hate to say but sounds like you're gonna need to re-download... :-/ Might wanna look around if people are having the same problem though.

SOmeone reported the same issue on the Beta forums.. no answer yet of course...

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't have any of the problems noted above, however I seem to run into a patch issue.

I got to 100% on the launcher and it's all green and fine, I log in and it says Patch to Download and makes me restart my game client but it never downloads anything else, and I get the restart screen everytime. Hmmm..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Garush View Post
    I want worgen female No i hate furries but i just want to try it out
    Worgen aren't furries, furries are people that like Anthropomorphic Animals.
    Unofficial Playable Sethrak Thread: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/...2796109?page=1