Thread: Weapon Enchant

10+ Year Old Account

Weapon Enchant

This is possibly a silly question, but here it is. Is Scourgebane a viable weapon enchant choice? At present, myself (and my guild) are clearing ICC 10/25 (I'm assuming which hardmodes we do aren't relevant) and Ruby Sanctum 25 weekly. I'm also often involved in ToC/ToGC runs. Everything else is pre-wrath so again, assuming it's not relevant ^_^

So far, I've been under the impression that the "best" weapon enchant choices are currently Massacre for a 2h or 2x Exceptional Agility for two 1h. Is it realistically better overall dps for a 2h to use Scourgebane instead, or would I need to have two weapons to make it viable (i.e. one with general AP and one with scourgebane to switch for the situation)?

Thanks for any responses in advance.

~~~~:Sister Skaoi:~~~~
    The Cabal of Frostmourne

it's not really worth it as you do other stuff then icc too.

it's 30 AP more that's only usefull on undeads, and besides, there's other things then UD's in icc too.

If you have 2 equally good weapons, go for it... >.<

It's a lot better than the inexplicable Mongoose enchant that I've seen on some hunters. Like krallamulla said before me, Scourgebane is probably best if you only ever raid ICC (and Naxx, but who still does that!), and even so, the difference is very minimal.
    « DOr shar'adore da shando! » ♥

« Vladka | Ryska | Radka »

Last I check its a ~15 dps difference if that. But since you are raiding more than just icc just stick with massacre.

Quote Originally Posted by Vladilena View Post
    It's a lot better than the inexplicable Mongoose enchant that I've seen on some hunters. Like krallamulla said before me, Scourgebane is probably best if you only ever raid ICC (and Naxx, but who still does that!), and even so, the difference is very minimal.
    For the love of god, please use the stock font.

Well, You could do like me, and just pop a 25+ Agil on it.
    Easy