Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nevermore View Post
    In all fairness, the vast majority of raids would never be able to pull that off. Everyone stacking on the same spot seems to be a very difficult task Even in the best of guilds there's THAT ONE GUY who stands a bit too far. Oh Freya HM, how I loathe thee.

Also, isn't the 90% aggro reduction only temporary?
    Kek, I was just talking to my friend about this. I shall quote ;D

Raid leader: "Guys, can you see that thing? Yeah, the boss. THAT THING YOU ARE HITTING, GET ON IT. STACK ON THE BOSS. YES THAT THING, THE ONE YOU ARE HITTING, STAND ON IT."

And yes, it is.

Neichus. You are throwing some fair examples at me, however you are giving me one boss per tier of content. So, the spell is not overpowered as it can't be used on one boss? Spells get nerfed because they can be used to a great advantage on just one boss. (See: Ensidia, Thorim, Mage)

I wish the cooldown wasn't so long. It kind of deserves a long cooldown, but it's too long to be something class-defining. And I believe the aggro reduction only applies to the one who casted sanctify, due to the supermassive amount of aggro you'll get.

---------- Post added 2010-08-14 at 08:48 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Danner View Post
    Sanctuary is too good to be a player spell. I mean... it's an vastly improved PW:Barrier, it makes guardian spirit mostly redundant, and it's an aoe heal to boot. I dont think it will end up in the game. At least not in this form.

That said,it's a good step in the right direction that the devteam realized that Desperate Prayer wasn't a defining holypriest ability any more than improved throw was the specc-defining ability of a combat rogue. The only real defining ability of the holypriest in my eyes is improved death. And frankly, being able to die better was never quite that impressive.

Rumors have it they removed the 5% spirit from improved death, so I guess that does clear up one talent point
    5 minutes cooldown...
    Last edited by jamesscalise; 2010-08-15 at 12:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ananan View Post
    The only way I see for it to make its way into the game if it isn't the signature holy ability is if it actually replaces Lightwell.
    Blasphemy! You can never rid the world of the power that is Light Well!!!

Anyone else think of this; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8I8mWG6HlmU ? *sings* SHE SELLS SANCTUARY!!*sings*

Don't have much constructive to say here, was going roll a shaman as a healer alt, might change my mind with all these rather interesting changes.