Thread: Worgen Hideout

Worgen Hideout

On my visit to Darnassus if found this

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

i didn't see this on the main page....but maybe this is not new and i'm slow.....

---------- Post added 2010-08-14 at 06:03 AM ----------

yes no?

Deleted
    sweet , first time ive saw the pics of the worgens Howling Oak

Oh great, even more gilnean towns with elven architecture and here I thought they were true blooded patriots like they were displayed in Warcraft 2 -.-

They should have the tree from the worgen starter zone where you meet with the night elves for the ceramony thing.

Wow, our vaulted "district" is a single tree... yeah, that soo beats the Goblin's slum district and their Horde-controlled themed zone.

thank you my good man. your patronage will be awarded.
    Kirby approves.
    d('-'d)

All credit for this sig goes to JustintimeSS

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Leopold View Post
    Oh great, even more gilnean towns with elven architecture and here I thought they were true blooded patriots like they were displayed in Warcraft 2 -.-
    Indeed. Something is very wrong with the patriotic Gilneans nowadays. First this Night Elf thing and then the risen New Forsaken gladly kill their Gilnean brothers and sisters. This only means one thing...

...wuut? Seriously I don't even know.
    Last edited by mmocfcdfd48e5e; 2010-08-14 at 02:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Leopold View Post
    And why there should be gilnean architecture in an elven town? hey, sure gilnean citizens were true blooded patriots in warcraft 2 but you know, now they are worgens, still gilneans sure, but surely they have another point of view of how things work and furthermore, they don't need to have the exact same architecture. Worgens have more night elven aproach with all the scythe of elune thing going around this years than human aproach, even if they can transform and act as a human.

10+ Year Old Account
    Perhaps they are still being patriotic in letting the Night Elves do the meagre tasks such as providing/constructing their accommodation? :P Nah, I think this little tree will be a temporary residence...for now.
    "What can be asserted without proof, can be dismissed without proof."

so is this going to be multi level? i feel like if its a scyscraper tree it would be somewhat sick... but if its just like the ground level under a tree its pretty boring... also i think this is my 100th post!
    That you're offended becuase of such a stupid reason as someone suggesting implementing a custom used in the west world, of which it's history and mythology Warcraft is mainly based upon offends me.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Geckoo View Post
    And why there should be gilnean architecture in an elven town? hey, sure gilnean citizens were true blooded patriots in warcraft 2 but you know, now they are worgens, still gilneans sure, but surely they have another point of view of how things work and furthermore, they don't need to have the exact same architecture. Worgens have more night elven aproach with all the scythe of elune thing going around this years than human aproach, even if they can transform and act as a human.
    Sir, you just unaware solved the mistery of why New Forsaken don't give a damn about killing their countrymen. The culture got split out when the Night Elves came and filled them with druid shit + they officialy renamed themselves as Worgen. This means those patriotic Gilneans that remane Human took distance from the Worgen Gilneans >>>> If they are rised as Undead they won't see the Gilneans as the good old patriotic and independant nation it once were. And so they killz 'em aaaaaall!! MOAAHAHAHAHA!

WIN!! Okay, this was a theory. No nerdrage.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm kinda disappointed that it's only a Tree. :/
    Who are you to wave your finger?

Deleted
    this is just a hint and evidence THAT,

Park, which is fucked up, will be rebuilt in Cata.

Quote Originally Posted by Hethalion View Post
    Sir, you just unaware solved the mistery of why New Forsaken don't give a damn about killing their countrymen. The culture got split out when the Night Elves came and filled them with druid shit + they officialy renamed themselves as Worgen. This means those patriotic Gilneans that remane Human took distance from the Worgen Gilneans >>>> If they are rised as Undead they won't see the Gilneans as the good old patriotic and independant nation it once were. And so they killz 'em aaaaaall!! MOAAHAHAHAHA!

WIN!! Okay, this was a theory. No nerdrage.
    You got my point, Gilneas as we knew it before the cataclysm no longer exists. Not many "pure" gilneans live, many are those new brainless forsaken, and a big part of them are now the Worgen race. So, yes, why should worgens be exactly the same as gilneans were? that's my point.

Deleted
    Night elven architecture inside ( carts and others) instead of worgen.
    This is sux.

Deleted
    Obviously the Worgen forgot to pack their architecture when... they were forced to run from their homeland? Keep in mind that this Worgen district in Darnassus is a refugee camp. I'm sure the Worgen town in the Blasted lands will have "Gilnean" architecture.