Page 1 of 5
... LastLast
    Deleted

The first instance you ever entered in wow?

i am a fan of deadmines, which i did for about 500 times with my characters.
    was the first instance ever to enter... and was very fun.
    i remember the day i made a mage human girl(brunette )
    and at around level 12-14 i got the quest to get the head of van cliff.
    I entered the deadmines (just in the house and then on the stairs down) and met an elite dude level 17 who beat the sheet out of me. And i was, "man , this van cliff is good!"
    so i party with another dude and told him i need help to get him down.
    He said ok... but w8 for others... soon we were 5 , entering the house of deadmines. Very fast the elite was dead but that wasn;t van cliff... so we went forward. After a long time, and a huge amount of mobs killed, i was, "hey guys, where is van cliff... i need to kill him?!" "be patince... we get there!"
    then we discovered the Dark Portal.
    I was "Man... the dark portal... i destroyed this sheet in warcraft 2!"
    and we entered!
    uu... then there were only elites, very hard to kill... and i was doing so litle damage at level 14... ups 15 !
    then the party told me "gz" , and i was... what is whit this gs?
    anyway, we reached Van cliff... a huge brute, ugliest thing i ever seen... and we Killed him!
    but that was not van clif... was just some dude... and the doors opened and then we killed hundreds of mobs... we reched a mechanical guy... and i was... "dudes... where is that van clif... i mean we are here for a loooong time, is this the right direction?!"
    "ye..."
    "ok..."
    and then , after many adventures we reached a port in the night... there was a huge ship there, and pirates
    wow, that was cool... 2 hours or smt... worth spenting.
    and some huge dude appeared... and he screamed at us and we all got stucked and the huge devil killed us all... and that was over.
    That was my first instance ever... and it was owsome...
    And i got a cool blue ring, and i had only green and gray items and i was.... oooo... blue ring

Blackfathom Deeps.

I fucking love that instance. On my first toon, a gnome mage, my friend and I made the then-epic journey from Dun Morogh to Darkshore and went into BFD for the first time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ragefire Chasm. I just ran in at level 12 or so and got pwnt.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayirasi View Post
    You're right. Blizzard shouldn't have temporarily banned you. They should have sent a couple employees to your residence to Jay and Silent Bob you.
    Quote Originally Posted by ragnarokvr1 View Post
    I saved a man's life today by performing brain surgery and removing a tumor the size of a quarter from his frontal lobes. God damnit I wish I wasn't ignorant though, cause I have no idea what an LSAT is. I don't know the radius of the Moon either.
    I took part in the LSAT/Cataclysm release date thread.

10+ Year Old Account
    Blackfathom Deeps or something stupid like that.
    Garrosh did nothing wrong.
    #MakeTheHordeGreatAgain

Deleted
    Deadmines, are you surprised?

10+ Year Old Account
    Deadmines what else

10+ Year Old Account
    Deadmines just so awesome

Deleted
    WC at lvl20ish, I was horde obviously. Felt like crap, freaking maze. Alliance gets so, so much better experience in DM compared to our WC shit...

Must have been Wailing Caverns on my Warlock. The Meeting stone was bugged so I ended up not being able to join a group without waiting for a GM to assist me first.

Stockades at level 16ish. I've hated the place ever since.

Shadowfang keep and I still love that place.
    It's the internet. You never know if people are either sarcastic or just bad.

Ragfire Chasm :P lvl 12ish druid. Had no idea what was happening my friend has found me a group and i was so confused :P

Deleted
    ah, to be honest i was invited in a group when i made my first char on wow official - it was a horde troll priest and some dudes invited me in a group and told me to come where they are
    well i tried to get to them
    i watch on map and i end up near a cave with some fucking big dinozaurs - i died and could get to them
    in the party chat they were like "wow, we can do this without healer... gz... wow... what a cool item... man you do so much dps!"
    and i was "hey guys, where are you, there is a big dinosaur here ..."
    i was level 12 or smt, or a total noob ... had only white items
    but i never entered the instance so dm was my "first" )

Deleted
    RFC i ran in alone and got wtfpwned

First one to complete was Deadmines... was asum!

defiantly deadmines, i remember going down the stairs running into the first elite and getting excited at the challenge. i knew i couldn't kill it but being me i tried anyways and died later found out about instances and got a group together and ventured into the dead mines. which in my opinion were not so dead .... lol but anyways yea was a very epic feeling

10+ Year Old Account
    Deadmines, followed by BlackFathom Deeps. Both times I was run through by my lvl 70 friend who convinced me to play WoW in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by Nahte View Post
    Ragefire Chasm. I just ran in at level 12 or so and got pwnt.
    Pretty much this.. I went back at a bit higher levels and had a blast soloing those first few snakes, worms or whatever you want to call them.

Deleted
    Deadmines then sfk, good timesl...

Deadmines, I remember pressing need on everything and asking myself ''Why the hell am I getting so many items? This must be a lucky day!''

Deadmines, the LFG system worked really awesome then because I just signed and got an invite all the time. Was playing on a trial account that time.