Thread: new JC trinkets

new JC trinkets

Drops from mobs. Jeweled Serpent is probably bugged and should have int instead of agi.

Budget seems off on a couple of them

10+ Year Old Account
    Highly underwhelming, as a tank at least.
    "The truth, my goal."

Deleted
    The tanking one is really off.

Deleted
    Requires 475 to make, but only 395 to wear - but is BoP, so seems a bit strange. 395 to wear would put these useable at level 70 if you've power leveled JC wouldn't it? Seems strange to have a different wear/make skill requirement if it's BoP

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shamanic View Post
    Requires 475 to make, but only 395 to wear - but is BoP, so seems a bit strange. 395 to wear would put these useable at level 70 if you've power leveled JC wouldn't it? Seems strange to have a different wear/make skill requirement if it's BoP
    I think this number are placeholders...

As GC recently said in a blue post, all the numbers are way off. They're mainly focusing on getting the recipes in the game and to the right skill levels before adjusting the stats.

EDIT: the numbers on Profession items, that is.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dwane View Post
    Drops from mobs. Jeweled Serpent is probably bugged and should have int instead of agi.
    I hope that's bugged. If it's really int instead of agi on that one, I'd really consider getting it. Macro-ing it with mana tide would give a nice push for reg.

The spirit one could be nice as well at the start... but I don't know how reg works out with spirit stuff yet. I'm a shaman, so I can't tell how valuable that sort of reg really is. (I have priest and tree alts, but mana is a non-issue in WotLK, so...) We'll see.