Guild vendor: Food

So with the food restoring 92k hp does that mean we will see 100k tanks Incomming?

Should the game be going to such HUGE numbers as they are getting a little bit silly now?

Leave your opinion and flame away .x

Actually if you were to extrapolate tank health based on food health and compare it to previous expansions, we can actually expect tanks to have ~180k health.

10+ Year Old Account
    It is just numbers. It will be scaled by (%). We will get used to it, and some people may find it "silly" but it wont change anything really. And 100k Tanks seems like nothing. Im thinking 200k. It will give us a new way to look at HP, just like every other expansion did.
    No

Deleted
    my priest is lvl 83 and has 50k health we will def see 100k+ tanks

100k tanks?

i do 108k in icc with 30% buff and raidbuffs, even more if i pop my juggernauts vitality and survival instincts macro.

aint gemming stamina awesome.

My druid could use that 92k food right now, I always have to eat twice just to fill up.

Quote Originally Posted by Zentack View Post
    It is just numbers. It will be scaled by (%). We will get used to it, and some people may find it "silly" but it wont change anything really. And 100k Tanks seems like nothing. Im thinking 200k. It will give us a new way to look at HP, just like every other expansion did.
    I have to agree 100k seems like it's going to be the norm for level 85 in raid gear for non-tanks, with tanks probably running with an extra 20-30k fully gemmed/enchanted.
    Currently the conversion of stamina puts levels 80s at about 40k health in beta.

Quote Originally Posted by Zentack View Post
    It is just numbers.
    Blizzard's already mentioned this very aspect, in that if stat inflation continues, its conceivable to see player health in the millions, but its meaningless as it scales with the content.

On the plus side, it allows for heals to be more effective/fun as they have more digits to be accurate to.
    On the minus side, I expect Blizzard will 'adjust' the numbers before the get inflated beyond their desires. (much like they decided to trim talent points).