Herald of the Titans gear list?

Some of my guildmates and myself are all slowly gearing up to start working on this achievement, All content is open to us to farm, I'm looking for a possible BIS or recommended gear set for a Mage with 226 ilvl armor and 232 weapons, if anyone could provide a link/list, or anything of that sort to point me in the right direction that would be very helpful.

Senorcabeza
    Sargeras

10+ Year Old Account
    This is what I got by marking all thinkable items with the item level restrictions you said and running the optimizer. It's done in a gnome's perspective with a draenei in the group with tailoring and enchanting. It's run with Rawr's preset arcane talents.

Head: Collar of the Wyrmhunter - Arcanum of Burning mysteries.
    [Chatotic Skyflare]
    [Purified Dreadstone]

Neck: Pendant of the Shallow Grave.
    [Reckless Ametrine]

Shoulders: Conqueror's Kirin Tor Shoulderpads - Greater Inscription of the Storm.
    [Reckless Ametrine]

Back: Pennant Cloak - Lightweave Embroidery.
    [Runed Cardinal Ruby]

Chest: Conqueror's Kirin Tor Tunic - Powerful Stats.
    [Runed Cardinal Ruby]
    [Runed Cardinal Ruby]

Wrists: Unsullied Cuffs - Superior Spellpower.
    [Runed Cardinal Ruby]

Hands: Conqueror's Kirin Tor Gauntlets - Exceptional Spellpower.
    [Reckless Ametrine]

Waist: Leash of Heedless Magic
    [Runed Cardinal Ruby]

Legs: Conqueror's Kirin Tor Leggings - Sanctified Spellthread.
    [Runed Cardinal Ruby]
    [Runed Cardinal Ruby]

Feet: Spellslinger's Slippers - Tuskarr's Vitality.
    [Purified Dreadstone]
    [Runed Cardinal Ruby]

Ring: Nebula Band - Greater Spellpower.
    [Reckless Ametrine]

Ring: Signet of Manifested Pain - Greater Spellpower.

Trinket: Scale of Fates.

Trinket: Pandora's Plea.

Main Hand: Blade of the Silver Disciple - Black Magic.
    [Runed Cardinal Ruby]

Off Hand: Shriveled Heart.

Ranged: Scepter of Lost souls.

Here is the link of the Rawr character if you want to load it yourself and see.

You're welcome.

this is awesome, thank you VERY much!

only thing I might change is not the gear but the spec. For algalon, I'd pick up Incanter's Absorbtion because you SHOULD be using Fire Ward on Cooldown(or 2 to span Two cosmic smash if timed perfectly). it completely absorbs it if you are just the right distance away, giving you tons of mana with frost warding, negates the knockback, and increases your survivability greatly(healers will love you)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sidphoenix View Post
    only thing I might change is not the gear but the spec. For algalon, I'd pick up Incanter's Absorbtion because you SHOULD be using Fire Ward on Cooldown(or 2 to span Two cosmic smash if timed perfectly). it completely absorbs it if you are just the right distance away, giving you tons of mana with frost warding, negates the knockback, and increases your survivability greatly(healers will love you)
    You're right, I just took Rawr's defaul arcane spec. However, IA does not increase survivability, Frost Warding does that. Fire Ward should be used regardless if IA is specced into or not.

Quote Originally Posted by sidphoenix View Post
    That's a very good tip, I will def be looking into that once I gather up some more of this gear

Quote Originally Posted by Valanna View Post
    You're right, I just took Rawr's defaul arcane spec. However, IA does not increase survivability, Frost Warding does that. Fire Ward should be used regardless if IA is specced into or not.
    Luckily I already said it came from frost warding(in the default build already)

i guess the phrasing made it sound like I meant you get those from IA. I mean from fire ward. IA is just a bonus on top of a spell you should already be casting, to make sure it's dps neutral to keep it up.

Me and my guildmates done this last night. You dont realy need BiS Gear... I had a combination of Uld25/Uld10 . ICC Dungeons normal and ToC10 Weapon . It went fine..i did like 4.5k dps i guess or so , setup wasnt realy the best for casters tho. - Tanks : Prot. Paladin , Warrior ; Fury War. , Enha Shaman , Surv. Hunter , Mutilate Rogue and me ( Arcane Mage ) , Healers : Holy paladin , Resto druid + Disc priest , we opted for disc priest because is just way too good tbh
    Armory Link : http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...ashj&cn=Smokie ; also had 4tier of 8.5
    Also i frapsed it if anyone wanna see : The video is unedited at all and stuff , and ye i know those annoying sounds from DXE mod , i forgot to turn them off

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PmR7mhGiqdo part 1
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YqQheMMIQmg part 2.

And i say again , as gear goes its not that insanely important , our holy pala had lol gear for example...Important is to avoid damage that can be evoided and Tanks to use CD`s very good.
    GL
    Last edited by ibogdandx; 2010-08-17 at 06:03 AM.