thralls new model

is it just me or do anyone else think this model do not suit thrall? it looks like hes an old man that's about to die any second now. and where is the doomhammer ?

sorry bud, but theres prob 100-200 posts already out for this...but yeah they seriously need to change his face and hair...dont mind the robes and the blingin necklace.
    The greatest question of all time: If you encountered a big red button with a sign that says DO NOT PUSH THIS BUTTON....would you press it? i sure as hell would...who could resist a button like that? No one thats who...and if they say they wouldnt...theyre dirty liars and you should slap them with a pickle.

weapons are seperate to the npc models but he looks more like a shaman than currently so is an improvement in my book

As stated in the already 10 posts +++ about this topic.
    I like him, he is wearing the Doomhammer (not in this pic though) and I wonder where is doomhammer armor is.
    Inb4 anyone calls it a manpurse: Its not a manpurse, its a satchel, Indiana Jones got one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Even though this keeps being brought up, I still wanna get this out. Anytime we've seen Thrall, besides in WoW, he stands up straight. (Hell, even Garrosh is standing up straight in a loading screen.) With the way his hair and necklace are angled it looks like he should b standing up straight and they would be resting on his chest. So here's to hoping they edit it so he actually stands up straight.

Deleted
    He looks like a green skinned Broken IMO, i hate it

Thread number four with almost identical name to the others. And yes, Thrall still looks like an arse.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Did you not notice the thread with the exact same title as this before making this thread?

Yea, Thrall was one of the only important characters in WoW to have an Iconic set of armor. I don't mind the armor so much as I mind the old man look he has now. I do wonder where Doomhammer's armor has gone though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Somewhere between Nagrand and your dreams
    Yeah, even if theres already enough posts on this I prefer people keep ringing the same bell.

His face and posture is wrong blizzard. They had a chance to make him more heroic looking then his beta model but they failed in terms of his face and stance.

What I want to see if a ballot for everyone to sign who are against the bad features he's been given, and damand blizzard change them to what he's meant to look like.
    "The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn."

Quote Originally Posted by Sarog View Post
    Did you not notice the thread with the exact same title as this before making this thread?
    no, i actully missed it.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by orcshaman24 View Post
    What I want to see if a ballot for everyone to sign who are against the bad features he's been given, and damand blizzard change them to what he's meant to look like.
    And if they don't? Will you quit?

10+ Year Old Account
    Somewhere between Nagrand and your dreams
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarog View Post
    And if they don't? Will you quit?

You know I've seen posters just like you on other threads, the kind to single people out to feed your trolling, so rather then raising to the bate I'll just ignore you and report any trolling you do from here on.
    "The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn."

Isn't there another thread about this? Anyway... I like it, but I'd rather if he had doomplate on....
    |Vindicator Anntaar Arandano - Draenei Paladin| Ralbel Morx, The Fierce Blood Elf Warrior|
    |A Playful Dog's characters|

A_Playful_Dog would like to RP, but it thinks it will fail...
    A_Playful_Dog yells Freakazoid's favorite phrase! "I MUST SUCCEED!"

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by orcshaman24 View Post
    You know I've seen posters just like you on other threads, the kind to single people out to feed your trolling, so rather then raising to the bate I'll just ignore you and report any trolling you do from here on.
    If you are going to demand that Blizzard change things to make you happy, attach consequences to it. Otherwise you're just making noise and not accomplishing anything. As long as you are willingly paying your subscription, you're vindicating Blizzard's decisions. If Thrall's face is honestly so important to you, there is only option on the table.

I gotta agree with orcshaman, the face does need to be changed.

Going from this and this and ultimately ending up like this just has me wondering WTF he's been taking to make himself look like Droopy the dog.

Despite my opinion on the matter I have no intention of quitting WoW if they don't fix it and I hope nobody else does either because....that would just be dumb.

PS: I'm very curious on what happened to the black plate and the Doomhammer.

Need moar threads about this!

This is new and original.

15+ Year Old Account
    Find one of the open threads and post in that please.