Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Hopefully they way they buff Moonkin form is by making it affect how certain spells work. I.e add affects on spells such as Insect Swarm. Make the application of Insect Swarm refresh by X seconds everytime Solar Beam is used.

Obviously not that, just an example. A bit how Starfire Glyph works, but only when cast in Moonkin form to keep it different from general caster form.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orochiro View Post
    The retarded form wasn't part of my balance druid back in 2005 and as ramboxmb said druids shifting into a moonkin is not part of the lore. I don't find it iconic at all and the model is just horrible, especially for taurens because of the ugly horns.
    Try again. Moonkin form was introduced in October 2005 with Patch 1.8 .... The game has been released for
    5 years 8 months 22 days. Moonkin has been a part of that for all but 10 months 16 days.

Most of the people who are anti-moonkin never actually played/raided Balance in vanilla (which I did. I have never been resto). They picked it up in BC when it was a little better or WotLK.

Quote Originally Posted by Leftineus View Post
    Try again. Moonkin form was introduced in October 2005 with Patch 1.8 .... The game has been released for
    5 years 8 months 22 days. Moonkin has been a part of that for all but 10 months 16 days.

Most of the people who are anti-moonkin never actually played/raided Balance in vanilla (which I did. I have never been resto). The picked it up in BC when it was a little better or WotLK.
    You are aware that you did nothing but prove him correct? Right?

Quote Originally Posted by Kavian View Post
    Considering Orochiro's post didn't mention when in 2005 it wasn't part of being a balance druid, he didn't prove him correct.
    "A forest of thorns shall be his tomb.
    Borne through the skies on a fog of doom!
    Now go with a curse and serve me well.
    Around Stefan's castle, cast my spell!"

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kavian View Post
    I did huh. Try reading it again.

Quote Originally Posted by Orochiro View Post
    wasn't part of my balance druid back in 2005
    introduced in October 2005
    Pretty sure that means that it wasn't part of his balance druid for the majority of 2005.

10+ Year Old Account
    I really want Blizzard to Update the Moonkin Form. Since its pretty boring only looking at a Moonkin the Whole time. But ye i hope that they make Moonkin just like Cat and Bear form that they can change colors aswell. Would be much funner.

We are the preservers of the balance, now and forever, as Malfurion lies in the Dreaming. Never forget this.

Deleted

Most of the people who are anti-moonkin never actually played/raided Balance in vanilla (which I did. I have never been resto). They picked it up in BC when it was a little better or WotLK.
    I guess I didn't make myself clear enough then... I started playing in the beginning of March 2005 and back then Hurricane was the lvl 40 talent in balance tree. Moonkin form was introduced later on, but I had already played balance at lvl 60 before that.