Deleted

Whats with all this nerfing @ rets?

Seal of truth does 16% wep dmg down from 33,
    and blalbalba down from blabla.

Thats all i see? Why doesn't anything say blabla does more damage up from blabla?

10+ Year Old Account
    Because if you subract blahblah from blahblahhblahh you get blah...First grade math...dur

Quote Originally Posted by Mad_Murdock View Post
    Dictonary, get one!
    Irony at its best ^^^

apparently with our holy damage mastery, inquistion and over 9000 AP we will have in Cata, holy damage from seals may have been abit high. though it makes me think, if they halve the damage, and holy damage mastery and inquistion bring it back up to around the same, whats the point?

Blizz is constantly nerfing you guys, how is this new :P?

For example, now they're forcing you to have a rotation.......NERF (I liked spamming whatever shiny button was off cd)

10+ Year Old Account
    There's something in the water... Florida
    well unless mastery reaches 100% more holy damage seals will be doing really low damage which is okay because it takes no skill to auto attack but i hope they give us that damage back though other skills like templars verdict now that the base ramp up is longer without haste and we dont know how well crusader strike will scale with haste

10+ Year Old Account
    There's something in the water... Florida
    i thought we were supposed to have that burst (in exchange for being stripped from most of our defensive abilities keeping only bubble and hand of freedom) but that you actually have to press buttons instead of lolautoatack