The underground.

Blizzard have outdone themselves with tol barad, yes at the moment the ground level is a work in progress and no doubt things are still to be fixed and changed but underground, first glance it looked like bio shock , and it looked very creepy and unlike wow at all. So far i am loving tol barad it truly is a new genre zone in the amazing game . When i firstly herd about it it came across very week with the concept of a prison with dwarfn heritage but now it really has taken a c=grasp on the prison idea and made it extremely dark and i imagine there is a lot of lore behind this place...quite underground evil.

looks awesome, cant wait to explore that. does it serve any purpose besides being cool though?

By the looks of it it will add a new layer to pvp and probably the daily quests .

cant wait to see this ingame

Unfortunately, the underground portions will be sealed off during the main battle. There could potentially be a few skirmishes inside them if you run into someone between battles though.

Deleted
    Looks like there are some Twilight's Hammer braziers there. That, and it looks epic.

Quote Originally Posted by Lotice View Post
    Unfortunately, the underground portions will be sealed off during the main battle. There could potentially be a few skirmishes inside them if you run into someone between battles though.
    My thoughts exactly. I hope there's a TON of daily quests there. I really want this to be an IQD 2.0 when it comes to PvP between battles.

omfg it looks so awesome and dark and stuff, hard to believe it uses wow's engine... btw does anyone else see the problem whit the detailated zone and the random fail-textured char? how much more time is blizz gona wait for updates? 5.0? 8.0? in last interview they said they are wotrking on the dance studio.DANCE STUDIO?! ok, seriously char models are WAAAY more important than the new dances they owe to us since wotlk,really /nerdrage

Quote Originally Posted by bruxx View Post
    omfg it looks so awesome and dark and stuff, hard to believe it uses wow's engine... btw does anyone else see the problem whit the detailated zone and the random fail-textured char? how much more time is blizz gona wait for updates? 5.0? 8.0? in last interview they said they are wotrking on the dance studio.DANCE STUDIO?! ok, seriously char models are WAAAY more important than the new dances they owe to us since wotlk,really /nerdrage
    Woah there, sparky, let's keep it from turning into one of those threads. This is about creepy prison tunnels, dailies, and pvp.

Blizzard outdid themselves with the whole gatdam expansion.
    God; I hate you people.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    It looks great... I just hope they give some things for the faction that doesn't win the battle to do. Preferably more than just a few quests as it is in the current Wintergrasp.

it really has that old school "dark dungeon" feel to it, rlly hope there's gonna be some interesting stuff down there