Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Cool Guy View Post
    star ponys
    You mean this? http://www.wowhead.com/item=54811
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayirasi View Post
    You're right. Blizzard shouldn't have temporarily banned you. They should have sent a couple employees to your residence to Jay and Silent Bob you.
    Quote Originally Posted by ragnarokvr1 View Post
    I saved a man's life today by performing brain surgery and removing a tumor the size of a quarter from his frontal lobes. God damnit I wish I wasn't ignorant though, cause I have no idea what an LSAT is. I don't know the radius of the Moon either.
    I took part in the LSAT/Cataclysm release date thread.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Chronicle View Post
    That would help you fit in with the world better.
    i see no point in your post, but ill assume you keep pictures of my little ponys on your desktop

Quote Originally Posted by Enders View Post
    progenitor

pro-gen-it-or
    Yeah, I should have really proof-read that post more than I did.
    And some cool guy, I saying that so that you can at least keep it civil, this isn't a ranting debate, it's a discussion on the awesome trollish race.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Enders View Post
    progenitor

pro-gen-it-or
    bad spelling dosnt mean anything mate, you were able to understand what he meant thats the point

---------- Post added 2010-08-16 at 02:27 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Nahte View Post
    yes my one and only

---------- Post added 2010-08-16 at 02:29 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Halazz View Post
    Yeah, I should have really proof-read that post more than I did.
    And some cool guy, I saying that so that you can at least keep it civil, this isn't a ranting debate, it's a discussion on the awesome trollish race.
    agreed ill tone down the attitude

I saw it wrong in here again: The Night Elves MIGHT BE descendants of Dark Troll pioneers that ventured towards the Well of Eternity.
    Only thing we know is that some Dark Trolls explored the Well of Eternity about 10000 years ago and got transformed into beings of immense power. Roughly at the same time the Night Elves came into creation.
    The similarity between Night Elves and Trolls point to them being related, the similarity between Night Elves and Dryards, Keepers of the Grove and Elune, who appears in Night Elf form herself, points to the Night Elves/Kaldorei having been created seperately.

There is no proof for either theory and Blizz does not intend on delivering any. They prefer having two different possible explanations for the Night Elves creation, since it leaves space for speculation.

Okay, back to topic.
    The Dark Trolls are one of the smaller tribes, with little of them being know except for their venture towards the Well of Eternity and their assistance in fighting the Burning Legion at Hyjal.
    What I still don't quite understand is the fact, that the Shadowtooth clan actually assisted Night Elves. According to history, the Dark Trolls either transformed into the first Night Elves or where the first victims of the Night Elves, who then marched on to extinguish most of the Trolls on Azeroth.
    Though the word "hate" is pretty strong in and of itself, it should not be sufficient to describe the feeling Trolls have towards [Night] Elves.
    Even if their extinction might be imminent, I still have a hard time believing that a tribe of Trolls would actually assist the Night Elves, instead of fighting against both Burning Legion aswell as the Night Elves.

The only conclusion I can draw from this is that the Dark Trolls are either rather dumb and less savage than other races, that they've lost knowledge of the past and have been completely isolated from other trolls and anyone who could still remember, or that they've been brainwashed to assist the Night Elves.

Just doesn't make any sense to me...

BTW: Dark Trolls are biggest[among normal trolls], but not strongest race of trolls. Dire Trolls are far stronger/taller and the Dark Trolls have extremely low numbers, comparable to Darkspear Tribe, who, additionally, are far more intelligent and cunning than the Dark Trolls.
    They seriously shouldn't be a threat to anyone.

well Ogres are less intelligent then trolls and still the Stonemaul Ogres are allied to the Horde.

Concerning Trolls in Cataclysm, I don't actually think it's necessary for the Trolls to have a big part here. Cataclysm is for fighting Elementals, Deathwing and for the war between Alliance and Horde.
    Trolls have nothing to do with any of those. [Darkspear don't count, since they're as big a part of the entirety of the Trolls as the "Orcs living in the hut of the hunter-trainer in Razorhill" are of the Orc race.]

Just wait until the Southern Seas expansion, it will probably feature Zandalar, with Zuldazar as the raid.
    [For those that haven't heard of these two terms, Zandalar is an island close to the Maelstrom, which is inhabited by Trolls. Zuldazar is it's capital and considered homeland of pretty much all Trolls on Azeroth. Every six years all Trolls meet on Zandalar to discuss things that might affect their entire race and to plot. King Rastakhan leads those discussions.
    Zandalar is considered neutral territory to Trolls and as such there are no fights allowed on the island. This only counts for Trolls, though. Should anyone else visit the Island, even if it's just a Goblin Merchant, then they'll be hunted, killed and, usually... well, yeah, eaten.]

Zuldazar will make an awesome raid instance, being a complex of Ziggurats that's as big as a mountain. Would probably also be able to be shifted across multiple content patches, for example first patch is landing on the island, defeating a first general and then the Trolls block the passage to the next ring. Long Siege, new content patch is then the breakthrough, etc. pp

Only question is how we Darkspear would be treated... probably as enemies, though I would switch sides without a second thought easily, if I could.

Quote Originally Posted by Voij View Post
    Concerning Trolls in Cataclysm, I don't actually think it's necessary for the Trolls to have a big part here. Cataclysm is for fighting Elementals, Deathwing and for the war between Alliance and Horde.
    Trolls have nothing to do with any of those. [Darkspear don't count, since they're as big a part of the entirety of the Trolls as the "Orcs living in the hut of the hunter-trainer in Razorhill" are of the Orc race.]

Just wait until the Southern Seas expansion, it will probably feature Zandalar, with Zuldazar as the raid.
    [For those that haven't heard of these two terms, Zandalar is an island close to the Maelstrom, which is inhabited by Trolls. Zuldazar is it's capital and considered homeland of pretty much all Trolls on Azeroth. Every six years all Trolls meet on Zandalar to discuss things that might affect their entire race and to plot. King Rastakhan leads those discussions.
    Zandalar is considered neutral territory to Trolls and as such there are no fights allowed on the island. This only counts for Trolls, though. Should anyone else visit the Island, even if it's just a Goblin Merchant, then they'll be hunted, killed and, usually... well, yeah, eaten.]

Zuldazar will make an awesome raid instance, being a complex of Ziggurats that's as big as a mountain. Would probably also be able to be shifted across multiple content patches, for example first patch is landing on the island, defeating a first general and then the Trolls block the passage to the next ring. Long Siege, new content patch is then the breakthrough, etc. pp

Only question is how we Darkspear would be treated... probably as enemies, though I would switch sides without a second thought easily, if I could.
    A plausible explanation for why we raid Zuldazar is that the six year discussion has happened and the trolls have decided that since they're about to be extinct if they don't act that they attack the horde and the alliance. The darkspear flee and tell it to the horde, where the news leaks to the alliance, and woopsie we have a new enemy for that expansion to fight when we're taking a break from the naga, the naga and the naga.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eltrollo View Post
    [/COLOR]

Please, please, please. for the love of god.

NO MORE TROLLS.

ENOUGH WITH THE GD TROLLS.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrion Truestrike View Post
    Please, please, please. for the love of god.

NO MORE TROLLS.

ENOUGH WITH THE GD TROLLS.
    There's no need to give more trolls, as long as there's no less either. They'll be added in a constant value then and thus there will be one new troll dungeon/zone next expansion.
    teehee
    [/COLOR]

I saw it wrong in here again: The Night Elves MIGHT BE descendants of Dark Troll pioneers that ventured towards the Well of Eternity.
    Only thing we know is that some Dark Trolls explored the Well of Eternity about 10000 years ago and got transformed into beings of immense power. Roughly at the same time the Night Elves came into creation.
    This has been debunked in official lore. It has about as much merit as the japanese saying they invented baseball.

Trolls and Elves are represented in the Titan city of Ulduar, along with every other indigenous race. Meaning they, or more accurately their non-troll progenitors that settled around the well of eternity, were an entirely different seed race from the trolls.

Give it up already.

I would like some troll action in Cata, even if it's just letting us know what the Frost Troll King is up to.

Deleted
    They never should have introduced Quel'Thalas like they intended in Burning Crusade.

The entire Quel'Thalas zone should've been one big open World PvP battleground, replacing the Southshore - Tarren Mill war with a capital city war between Silvermoon and Zul'Aman.

Quote Originally Posted by Lostwood View Post
    They never should have introduced Quel'Thalas like they intended in Burning Crusade.

The entire Quel'Thalas zone should've been one big open World PvP battleground, replacing the Southshore - Tarren Mill war with a capital city war between Silvermoon and Zul'Aman.
    And then neither the horde or alliance have members there so we can't participate
    [/COLOR]

10+ Year Old Account
    proof? i want facts even a pic would do

---------- Post added 2010-08-16 at 02:12 PM ----------

im well aware the elves came from trolls you idiot, but he suggests that all trolls and elves came from the Dark Troll race which is untrue, i.e he pulled it out his ass

dont challenge me on my ground simpleton
    Fear his giant throbbing E-peen!
    Anyone else notice the Pokémon breeding center is on Route 34? Just sayin'.

"I am the white void. I am the cold steel. I am the just sword. With blade in hand shall I reap the sins of this world, and cleanse it in the fires of destruction. I am Hakumen. The end has come!" - Hakumen.

Quote Originally Posted by Vanch View Post
    [/COLOR]

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Lichfury View Post
    A fair point but given that they are by far the most powerful/strongest trolls lore-wise, I doubt Blizz would give us the honour of working alongside them. Zul'Aman was always quite an unjustified raid imo, considering the Blood Elves were ultimately in the wrong with even being in "Quel'thalas", so I hope we don't have to kill these trolls for no good reason too
    When you look at it that way, the forest trolls were there before any race so there shouldn't be any humans / forsaken / elfs from arathi up to silvermoon, the trolls need to learn to defend their land better if they want to keep it as "their land"

Deleted
    No new trolls in Cataclysm so far, sorry.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanch View Post
    i do not wish to be feared nor do i have this "E-Peen"

stop making troll posts and go hide under your bridge

15+ Year Old Account
    bad spelling dosnt mean anything mate, you were able to understand what he meant thats the point

---------- Post added 2010-08-16 at 02:27 PM ----------

yes my one and only

---------- Post added 2010-08-16 at 02:29 PM ----------

agreed ill tone down the attitude
    Your lucky I decided to see if your insults (however mild) didn't continue. Insulting other posters is against the rules whether you use profanity or call someone a doo doo head. But if your being mature now your safe :P