Thread: Headaches

Headaches

ok so my first query was between helms.. basically spirit (heroic corprethar crown 100+) or haste(sanc helm 92).

got me thinking.. since im using life tap glyph over immolate.. does higher spellpower 'heroic' gear make life tap glyph useless?

just some clarification on how much spirit is needed to make life tap glyph worthy.. or are the glyphs for destro really simple and im making it complicated..
    currently running with incin conflag and lifetap.
    "A real man makes his own luck" - Billy Zane, Titanic.

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnarokex View Post
    ok so my first query was between helms.. basically spirit (heroic corprethar crown 100+) or haste(sanc helm 92).

got me thinking.. since im using life tap glyph over immolate.. does higher spellpower 'heroic' gear make life tap glyph useless?

just some clarification on how much spirit is needed to make life tap glyph worthy.. or are the glyphs for destro really simple and im making it complicated..
    currently running with incin conflag and lifetap.
    Well. i'd suggest keeping life tap. But i'm demon/affliction at the same time so seperate specs i'd say keep life tap

15+ Year Old Account
    Haste > Spirit
    Yes, Immolate is better.
    Life Tap is worthless for Destro at or under ~350 unbuffed spirit.

R.I.P. YARG

10+ Year Old Account
    Since i only do 10s with my guild i need to keep 16% hit on my own. So i'm using T10 pants and Heroic Corprethar because that gives me the hit i need and more spell power. But in 25s i switch to T10 head and crafted pants.
    And yes, Immo > LT at low Spirit.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker)
    Warlocks are hard.

Do they plan on changing glyph of life tap to a % of spellpower or are they gona leave it as it is? It was said that mage and warlock gear would not have spirit.

It is supposedly going to change at some point to not involve spirit, but glyphs as a mechanism for various reasons are very much up in the air at the moment.
    We are likely to see the removal of some, additons, and likely reworking due in no small part due to there being three levels of glyphs.

10+ Year Old Account
    The only gluph i want to see removed is Conflagrate. They said they weren't happy with the "one glyph making or breaking a spec" design so i'm looking forward to that. Just make the god damn glyph baseline please!
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker)
    Warlocks are hard.