Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Okay a tough one!

Goto Hellfire. Flag for PvP at an objective and sit on the flag capping it and just see how long you can stay there.

get on 50% of the ignore lists on your server. It is quite grindy, but in the end you can always brag about being the second one in the world to have done it (the first is me, of course).
    Last edited by fogel; 2010-08-18 at 11:34 AM.
    The Fogelmensch!
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenixdown View Post
    All your problems in this game have the easiest of solutions. And they're usually caused by you in the first place. The sooner you see that, the sooner they're all solved.
    Understanding is a three edged sword: your side, their side, and the truth.
    Kosh

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by fogel View Post
    get on 50% of the ignore lists on your server. It is quite grindy, but in the end you can always brag about being the second one in the world to have done it (the first is me, of course).
    There's already someone like that on my realm, and i'm pretty sure it's more like 75% and not 50% who's ignoring him.
    Anyway thx all for trying, but I alrady knew about all the stuff you posted, minefield included(got the ach).
    Also I just remembered how pita it was to get that ach for doing quest in DB in under, what was it 90 sec?

Also for 80s interested, go try reaching last boss in BRD in under 5-6 min, very fun you need to use shortcut through the lava and ofc have the key.

10+ Year Old Account
    Raid the opposing faction's capital city, it can be rather masochistic if you aren't a rogue or druid. Then again, it can also be masochistic if you are one, good thing I am masochistic. That is how I wait for raids and everything, you get to look for intriguing things to do for you faction via trade chat as well.
    VanCleef wants you! Join the Defias Brotherhood and hang out on a yacht all day!