Got maxed profs but no golds.. silly me

Hey guys so the thing is, I have 3 level 80 characters, combined they have maxed out Jc, enchanting, mining, tailoring and inscription. Still, I am always low on cash.
    With the jewelcrafter I do the daily about every day and use it to make the 10+ stats gem and sell for bout 70-90g. I dont bother doing mining tbh since there are always a bunch of miners around since I am on a high populated server. What should I do with these profs? I have tried doing the JC + enchanting (disenchanting green rings) and it doesnt make any profit on my realm. So what do you guys reccomend doing?

IMO it's really hard to make gold right now, everyone is waiting on the expansion and aren't buying things like they do when new content comes out.

Yea Its tought for me as well...I'm tailor/chant and both are like 430....and the main thing I make are frostweave bags for friends....so the only source of income for me are the tourny dailies...if anyone can gimme a hand and lemme know how best to make money with my profs gimme a shout, lol I would love to be able to make all this mad cash like some of yall but for one these are the only profs I've ever maxed and I just dont know how to sell to the other ppl on wow lol

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    with Enchanting just stand in Orgrimmar ( or Ironforge if your an alliance) selling Enchants for 15g while waiting for your raid . If you do it on a wednesday when people are getting new gear that needs enchanting .

Enchants like 30sp on wep and 15 agility on wep are popular because they are put on heriloom's for people's alts
    Insert Signiture here.

Well good luck with getting the 30SP on weapon enchanting recipe. Someone just put it on the AH for 7000g on my server. This is the first time I seen it for months in the AH. So getting it is not going to be cheap, plus you have to sell the enchant, which is also hard. I made a single +29SP scroll, and was not able to sell it for 2 weeks now.

It's generally considered to be better to make scrolls and selling on AH, than standing in Org and doing enchants for people. But you have to check the AH, because some scrolls sell for below the material costs, so sometimes I even buy the scroll off the AH, because it is cheaper, than if I make it myself. I was able to make good profit with Super Stats scrolls, but the prices are shit for a month now, so I don't make them anymore.