Thread: Raid Attadance

Raid Attadance

Hey guys,

i was having trouble finding an addon that can do what i needed it to maybe u guys can help me,

im looking to track attadance for the days we raid, and i want to to tell me out of say a 30day period what everybodys %'s are maybe u guys can help me out on finding something.

or any suggestions are help full too.

---------- Post added 2010-08-17 at 10:26 PM ----------

bump

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    I don't know of a mod to do that offhand. You could always write one.

A quick search of Curse showed EkRaidAttend. I'd never heard of it. Doesn't look like it does everything you want - but does look like you might be able to copy from it and then alt-tab to paste in Notepad, Excel, whatever. (Excel would easily let you handle percentages.)

Endeavors Notepad, can be found at curse, is a great tool for keeping notes. And, the notes are accessible by any toon on your server, not sure about account wide, only play on one server.

I think that's your best bet. Just make a new page for each raid, list who made it, who accepted the invite but no-showed, and who did not accept. You should be able to use that to track what you want. And, you don't have to leave game to take the notes. I think there's also an option to make a copy that you can paste in a word processing program, but not sure.
    But there's not a single buff in there that will make Puggy McGee do any less than UberGuildMaster Joe.