Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    15+ Year Old Account
    I'm super excited here; Hoping for a late Nov./early Dec. release date so that it's out as soon as I finish writing finals :P. It will be nice spending christmas holidays playing WoW with my friends at my place along with Donkey Kong Country Retruns, Gran Turismo 5, and Final Fantasy IX from PSN, along with hot chocolate and zero course work whatsoever.
    Take a break from politics once in awhile, it's good for you.

I am this excited:

|--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

I am looking forward to it myself. I might even take a week off from work to start the grind to 85 on my main. Shhh, don't tell my boss, though.

Very excited. While I do raid and pvp at max level, I also level alts on a somewhat regular basis. Looking forward to having brand new experiences on both ally and horde.

Very very very little I don't see them doing anything all that great, as one that works night and very little time to raid (everyone on my server raids when I'm working) I don't think all the changes will effect me much at all. Its a expansion for alt'ing and I don't care for mindlessing making a alt to see what was changed in the content I did years ago :/, seems like a lazy thing to do, though I know alot of work whent into the preexisting zones. Not a fan of the hunter/paladin changes and 31 talents look bland. Give it maybe aonth then everyone will be bored standing in org/sw.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account

This much.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bear View Post

This much.
    /kneel

the bears knows

I'm excited...

that much.

Quote Originally Posted by Snes View Post
    I'm super excited here; Hoping for a late Nov./early Dec. release date so that it's out as soon as I finish writing finals :P. It will be nice spending christmas holidays playing WoW with my friends at my place along with Donkey Kong Country Retruns, Gran Turismo 5, and Final Fantasy IX from PSN, along with hot chocolate and zero course work whatsoever.
    Ahh, how I often miss when I was studying too

I'm very excited - I spend all yesterday evening with 4 guildies doing the 2 avaiable new instances on our first day in beta, wow, all the new impressions + finding my way through new abilities and changed talents etc.

Nearly all of our raiders take 1 week of vacation when Cata hits.
    Does anyone else find it ironic that, as your virtual character gains experience, wealth and social stature, your reality character is losing the exact same things at the same rate?

Sure is PROMOTIONS in here.
    "Care about 'er? I love her! I'd kill everyone in the world and myself if she wanted it!"

Where is the "I am hoping FF14 will be better than WoW so I can finally enjoy a different game" option? There has to be a few of them out there besides me!

I'm more excited about Star wars the old republic to be honest.
    I'm thoroughly Disgusted about the new talent trees and If they go with what the're talking I won't be getting cata.
    Still holding out that they will snap out of it and let us choose what talent build we actually want.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm psyched up for seahorses.

Quote Originally Posted by Crumpet View Post
    I'm psyched up for seahorses.
    Too bad you can only use them in 1 zone... communists.

Pissed that blizzard dare punish me by making me wait!! i want my worgen now!

I am psyched. Like dancing in your room alone, psyched.

Thanks to LRCollier for sig.
    100% Altoholic ;D