Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ...
LastLast

Incoming Blizzard nerf. GG Lith, the guy who lost shamans reincarnation (Blizzard would have a 'point' if they said it wasn't needed/was unbalanced/unfair to other classes).

A pretty amazing kill. /bow to the Shaman

while truly epic, i have one better, mu'ru was killed by a mages molten armor, thats right...it was EPIC

1 day my shaman will be this awesome...w/e shes awesome to me

Quote Originally Posted by Thoriel View Post
    Something similar happened to me. At 11% everyone died from the spirits but i managed somehow to survive and enter the frostmourne, there with the help of AMS + IBF and death pact i survived long enough so the boss reached 10% from the debuffs and we won ^^
    I got the video of that, must upload!

Deleted
    FROSTSHOCK!!! xD

Very nice indeed

Definitely an epic vid/kill lol.

I am surprised at just how many people thought the druid/shaman deserved a piece of loot to get defaulted to them tho, especially in the case of invincible. The entire raid just busted their collective asses to get LK low enough that the shaman/druid could even pull that off. More importantly, Lith (despite the awesomeness of the moment) didn't really do anything other than ankh and free-dps due to encounter mechanics. The druid gets points for surviving the harvest, but still not enough to auto-earn loot and ignore the efforts of everyone else in the raid. I'd congratulate them both on keeping their cool and possibly let them compete with others for loot they wouldn't have been eligible for otherwise, but I definitely wouldn't just default it to them as a raid leader.
    Last edited by Vudu; 2010-08-30 at 12:07 PM.

EPIC?THIS...IS..AWESOME!!! gratz

Deleted
    This happened to us during one of my guild's rekills, think it was last week of 25% buff and ppl on summervacation and whatnot. Same classes saved our asses on that kill :P
    Nerf druids and shamans!

The biggest surprise to me was how vent did infact NOT explode when the kill was made :/
    Are all hardcore players really that calm? Everyone in my old guild (very casual raiding guild) would jump off their chairs whenever a new boss went down.
    Anyway, an epic kill, spectacular work by both the druid and the shaman.
    "There is a fly in the ointment. Shit has hit the fan. The lion will speak!" - Saul Silver

Gotta love music when the shaman rezzes. HALLELUJAH!
    Prophecy are recruiting! Visit our website at http://warcraft-prophecy.net/ to find out more.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Nagrand, Attending the proper ceremony of Dranosh Saurfang
    The shaman got the mount but not on the first go, sorry for the late reply

Deleted
    This video is one of the many reasons why Shammies are the best class of WoW.

The true hero is druid who survived in Fmourne room.

This reminds me of the shaman from that epic ragnaros kill back in the day. Awesome kill and gratz!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mongoose19 View Post
    The true hero is druid who survived in Fmourne room.
    The Frostmourne Room really isn't hard to survive if you know what you're doing. Both are heroes, not because they survived the frostmourne room / ankhed and dpsed, but because of the end result. It's a minor difference. But if you have to choose one hero, and one hero only, then yes, it'd be the druid.

I saw the vid a few months ago, it's truly epic! Grats on the kill.
    Amateur Photographer studying Mathematics!
    Linkedin - Portfolio

Deleted
    So much win...

Pure Win, this video is..