Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Your wow tales to tell your kids

From everything you have done in wow what 1 thing will you remember when your old grey wrinkly and have hair comming out of your ears?

Mine was the time I was being run through dead mines on my warlock. This was a month before Ulduar. Full Naxx 25 prot pally runs me. He tries to pull the whole dungeon. And he did BUT he kinda died after aggroing everything. I have no idea how this is even possible but he found a way.

Mine was when my guild for the fist time killed Lady Vashj.... so awesome!

Deleted
    Getting drunk with a friend, logging on together and running into Ony's lair. Alone. It was hands down, the funniest night I think I've ever had.

10+ Year Old Account
    Back in my day, we had to wait in 15-minute queues to do dungeons!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayirasi View Post
    You're right. Blizzard shouldn't have temporarily banned you. They should have sent a couple employees to your residence to Jay and Silent Bob you.
    Quote Originally Posted by ragnarokvr1 View Post
    I saved a man's life today by performing brain surgery and removing a tumor the size of a quarter from his frontal lobes. God damnit I wish I wasn't ignorant though, cause I have no idea what an LSAT is. I don't know the radius of the Moon either.
    I took part in the LSAT/Cataclysm release date thread.

Afking in dalaran now those were the days you remember when your old.
    Pretend this is a amazing sig with my character holding an legendary.

When I ran LBRS, and Bannok Grimaxe was there and he dropped the plans for the arcanite reaper. The axe that destroyed BGs of olde.

Didn't they remove this boss for that very reason?
    My name is Cernunnos, I will love you like no other, I have died a thousand deaths, each time I died I thought of you.

Deleted
    That WoW's blue faction reflected all the bureaucracy, hypocrisy and corruption from the real world during 1990-2010. And that I had the opportunity to kill them all.

Quote Originally Posted by Nahte View Post
    Back in my day, we had to wait in 15-minute queues to do dungeons!
    15 minutes? Why son in my day it wasn't unusual to have an hour or more for some dungeons, and if you were AFK when someone was looking, god help you..
    Quote Originally Posted by Firen
    You do realize that this statue has 4 ears?
    Quote Originally Posted by Amonra View Post
    We are no loner that funny racist uncle, we are the uncle that abused you as a child.

10+ Year Old Account
    *old mans voice*
    Gather round kids and i will tell you a story.

When i was at your age i played a Computer game called world of warcraft. I was in a guild back then and one of the guild members sounded like a girl. He sounded so much like a girl i thought he was a girl for 3 days until someone told me that he was just a 13 year old boy who haven't hit puberty yet. Man was i shocked. So the lesson here kids is if you play a MMORPG assume everyone is a man or you will be deeply disappointed.

Quote Originally Posted by mööh View Post
    *old mans voice*

When i was at your age i played a Computer game called world of warcraft. I was in a guild back then and one of the guild members sounded like a girl. He sounded so much like a girl i thought he was a girl for 3 days until someone told me that he was just a 13 year old boy who haven't hit puberty yet. Man was i shocked. So the lesson here kids is if you play a MMORPG assume everyone is a man or you will be deeply disappointed.
    Grandpa grandpa! Did you try to flirt with hiiiim?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinen View Post
    Grandpa grandpa! Did you try to flirt with hiiiim?
    Was close but someone told me before i tried
    Last edited by mööh; 2010-08-18 at 10:58 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wherever there are gnomes that havent been eaten yet.
    Kids..lemme tell you how i got my Thoridal, the Star's Fury....
    <Insert something witty and humorous here>

Quote Originally Posted by mööh View Post
    *old mans voice*

Rofl!

And so true about the afking in dalaran.. since it'll haunt you even into the afterlife, hell people with severe head trauma wouldn't forget the hours spent there!

and your kids and/or Grand kids will roll their eyes and gaze blankly at the 3d game they are playing on the holodeck, trying to ignore the mindless endless rambling of the old folk.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wherever there are gnomes that havent been eaten yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by BirdLady68 View Post
    and your kids and/or Grand kids will roll their eyes and gaze blankly at the 3d game they are playing on the holodeck, trying to ignore the mindless endless rambling of the old folk.
    doing the troll kamehameha casting animation would be so much win.
    <Insert something witty and humorous here>

10+ Year Old Account
    Barrens chat all the way when you were a level 12 drood.

10+ Year Old Account
    ''You know your father killed 200k people, once upon a time, son.''

Back in my day we played comuter games with our hands, played the orginal world of Warcraft not your world of world of Warcraft.

Deleted
    Once when I were just a wee lass, I paid $15 (yes, a whole $15 per month. That's $2,000 in today's money, sweetie), to stand around for hours and hours in a virtual city called Dalaran from the game World of Warcraft. Sometimes, we wouldn't just stand, we'd jump up and down or wiggle our hips all the while people spammed me constantly about any topic you could think of (normally sex though). Ah, those were the days...! How quickly my 20s whizzed by!
    Last edited by mmoc83df313720; 2010-08-18 at 06:07 PM.